John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I can watch the second half.
Also I think my roof may blow off and my bins might blow away!!!
The people across the back have a load of old kids toys on the back street and when closing the curtain I could see half of them have disappeared

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The people across the back have a load of old kids toys on the back street and when closing the curtain I could see half of them have disappeared
Oh god😂😂. We’ve got a few things in the back but I think they might be ok! Maybe just the sandpit lid might go😂😂😂
It’s soooo windy!! I feel sorry for them Drenched as well
---
Wet bae
IMG_3244.jpeg
IMG_3243.jpeg
IMG_3237.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Do they get a change of shirt at half time? I’d hate to come back out in a drenched shirt
They usually do - heated towels/blankets, dry kit, warm beverages; nothing worse for the players than the cold settling in before another strenuous 45 minutes of playing, since that could lead to muscular injuries.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Pep is nagging bae a lot isn’t he maybe he fancies him too
---
Ooo baby on the telly in the tunnel

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They usually do - heated towels/blankets, dry kit, warm beverages; nothing worse for the players than the cold settling in before another strenuous 45 minutes of playing, since that could lead to muscular injuries.
Thankyou they all look beautifully dry but with muddy shorts. I’d do a full change, strap a hot water bottle to myself for the second half as well

Thankyou they all look beautifully dry but with muddy shorts. I’d do a full change, strap a hot water bottle to myself for the second half as well
Give them a cup of bovril and send them on their way… that’s all the fans get 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It would be nice if baby got a goal wouldn’t it he doesn’t seem to score anymore

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.