John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, I thought you’d be happy about it
100% Smartest move as a caretaker manager, we need someone in and he knows the place, atm the fans have lost a lot of respect for the club so what better way than bringing him back to try and get the fans back on side!

but yeah I’m buzzing, I can’t wait to see him back at the Bridge and see what this hopefully does for the boys

• Heart
Reactions: 4
100% Smartest move as a caretaker manager, we need someone in and he knows the place, atm the fans have lost a lot of respect for the club so what better way than bringing him back to try and get the fans back on side!

but yeah I’m buzzing, I can’t wait to see him back at the Bridge and see what this hopefully does for the boys
Allegedly (according to Keano’s pal - real life Keano, not anyone’s RLF) he said some mean things to some of the Everton players… but I still like him. I mean, none of the Everton players did at the end, but I didn’t mind him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do find this stupid manager merry go round really annoying about the PL though
---
I have been reading about this on OptaJoe, but I love to see it acknowledged officially:
I just read this omg baby is on fire 🔥 christ his hammy better hold up

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I do find this stupid manager merry go round really annoying about the PL though
---

I just read this omg baby is on fire 🔥 christ his hammy better hold up
It’s one of those things though - unless you’re continuously successful you have to look for other options. I hate that since 2016 we’ve had 8 permanent managers, but with the exception of Ancelotti (🙌🏼) leaving us, I’d say most of them were in a situation where I don’t think they could redeem themselves.

If only there were 20 Pep’s 😝
---
Morning everyone
Hope everyone has a good day
For those of us who are lucky enough, enjoy your last day of work before the Easter bunny comes

D25D1D0D-8C33-4B99-A4DC-2FF8E23E59F9.jpeg

• Heart
When Pep goes 😬

lots of bae on inside city

also watching tunnel cam from Liverpool game - those tunnels getting more and more like a creche before the match

• Heart
When Pep goes 😬

lots of bae on inside city

also watching tunnel cam from Liverpool game - those tunnels getting more and more like a creche before the match
The counting in and out always makes me laugh. I bet they have to do that for coach and plane trips too. It’d be easier to stick them all in high vis jackets and get them walking together holding a robe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.