John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh really? Do you have any holiday on a Monday? What was the 31st holiday classed as?

That’s quite local to me. That drive is about 45 mins away, but my nearest beach is about 10 mins away…

and looks like that
View attachment 2085113
I’m really fortunate with where I live, we have some of the best beaches
That’s so beautiful!

Good Friday is not a federal holiday and most states don’t observe it. Mine is one of them. 31 March is a holiday in California to commemorate the birthday of Cesar Chavez who was a labor leader and civil rights activist for California farmworkers.

Tomorrow’s City game is on at the leisurely time of 9:30! What a treat. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That’s so beautiful!

Good Friday is not a federal holiday and most states don’t observe it. Mine is one of them. 31 March is a holiday in California to commemorate the birthday of Cesar Chavez who was a labor leader and civil rights activist for California farmworkers.

Tomorrow’s City game is on at the leisurely time of 9:30! What a treat. :ROFLMAO:
Do you get Monday off?

The amount of wine I’ve had tonight I think I’ll struggle for the 12:30 ko we’ve got… don’t know how I’d do it if I was in the US 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Do you get Monday off?

The amount of wine I’ve had tonight I think I’ll struggle for the 12:30 ko we’ve got… don’t know how I’d do it if I was in the US 🤣
Haha, nope! Monday’s a work day! I’m not sure if our area schools have today off or Monday. I’m pretty sure they get one of them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Happy match day.
pls post any sexy pics of bae. I’m at work so can’t watch the game
Got my shorts on for the first time this year. You will be able to see my legs from space theyre that white 😂😂😂🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy match day.
pls post any sexy pics of bae. I’m at work so can’t watch the game
Got my shorts on for the first time this year. You will be able to see my legs from space theyre that white 😂😂😂🫣
Morning.
It’s a half 5 kick off isn’t it? Will you be home by then?

Still no sun here! I’m very jealous!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Glad I didn’t go 🤣 but, I expected it to be worse… 2-0 isn’t too horrific considering how many shots they had
😕 At least the bottom end of the table is still looking close, it feels like a couple of wins might pull you out of danger. Not sure how likely that is though - how's your confidence levels for the run-in?
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
😕 At least the bottom end of the table is still looking close, it feels like a couple of wins might pull you out of danger. Not sure how likely that is though - how's your confidence levels for the run-in?
---
I think statistically, we’re in the third mostly likely to get relegated given our current league position and fixtures, so it doesn’t fill me with hope.

next weekend could be a big one, a lot of the teams are facing big teams, we’ve got Fulham… can’t rely on other teams not getting results though, we need goals and points.
Maybe a miracle will happen and DCL will play 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Huzzah baby plays again!

Hope you are all well, who is watching? I am listening on the radio whilst cooking tea for people (nothing exciting burgers etc)

• Heart
Huzzah baby plays again!

Hope you are all well, who is watching? I am listening on the radio whilst cooking tea for people (nothing exciting burgers etc)
Are you having a bbq!! Enjoy your gathering

Not sure I’ll get to watch it all a neighbour has justknocked on saying her cat has brought one of my rabbits home!!!!
I’ve been out four times to check the rest of them and each time the little bugger is back at the side of the hutch.
D3E50BE5-B6C0-4962-8C49-0D22077489A1.jpeg
poor bab 😟

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.