John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that sounds like heaven
Yeh I never got that about retired people. Also why do they go shopping at the weekend, they have all week surely you’d go during the week when the shops are quite
This is my parents I will never understand why they head to M&S for food every Saturday morning it’s carnage. They are retired go on a Tuesday it’s empty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hahaha I don’t know!!! She goes to Aldi or Morrisons if not both most days!! She doesn’t really have much else to do 🫠 she doesn’t have any hobbies or anything
i absolutely detest shopping. No idea why anyone would want to go everyday!!!

View attachment 2084377we went to the park for a run round a play on the swings and and icecream
What a fun outing! He’s adorable, look at him run. 🥰 Weather looks perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What a fun outing! He’s adorable, look at him run. 🥰 Weather looks perfect.
It was so much fun. I keep thinking it’s Saturday today tho!!! Then it dawned on me I’m working tomorrow 🫠🫠🫠

RLF just got us domino’s 🍕
What you doing today darling. How are you

• Heart
This is my parents I will never understand why they head to M&S for food every Saturday morning it’s carnage. They are retired go on a Tuesday it’s empty!
Saturday morning is possibly the worst time. The shelves aren’t even restocked yet. If I was retired I’d have shopping down to a tee. Supermarket at around 10am, after all the pre school rush. A nice trip to tkmaxx on a Thursday when they do their restock. Holiday during school term time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Enjoy your 🍕 I was thinking about a dominos. Mine has just gone to get a chippy tea. I bet my Morrisons shop arrives as soon as he gets back with it!

• Haha
Enjoy your 🍕 I was thinking about a dominos. Mine has just gone to get a chippy tea. I bet my Morrisons shop arrives as soon as he gets back with it!
Ooh I haven’t had chippy tea in agesssss. I got it last time and wasn’t impressed with the fish. Enjoy tho! Hope it’s good 😊
Domino’s was delicious. Not had that in ages either.
got Asda coming in the morning 🫠

• Heart
We’re wearing yellow tomorrow aka they won’t let John play. They only ever seem to let him play in blue

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
It was so much fun. I keep thinking it’s Saturday today tho!!! Then it dawned on me I’m working tomorrow 🫠🫠🫠

RLF just got us domino’s 🍕
What you doing today darling. How are you
I’m working today. :( It’s okay, though. Just one meeting today. I’m glad you’ve had a nice day!

Hope everyone’s doing good today. ♥
We’re wearing yellow tomorrow aka they won’t let John play. They only ever seem to let him play in blue
Oh no. Bumblebee kit makes me nervous.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
I’m working today. :( It’s okay, though. Just one meeting today. I’m glad you’ve had a nice day!

Hope everyone’s doing good today. ♥

Oh no. Bumblebee kit makes me nervous.
You’re working?? That makes me sad!

do you get any break over Easter?

• Heart
You’re working?? That makes me sad!

do you get any break over Easter?
Me too. :ROFLMAO: Our Friday off was last week, the 31st. Btw, that was a lovely pic of the beach you posted earlier. How long are you there?
---
Hope your day goes ok. Why does that kit make you nervous 😭
In addition to giving Borussia Dortmund vibes, it just makes me uneasy like I feel we won’t have good luck with it. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Me too. :ROFLMAO: Our Friday off was last week, the 31st. Btw, that was a lovely pic of the beach you posted earlier. How long are you there?
---

In addition to giving Borussia Dortmund vibes, it just makes me uneasy like I feel we won’t have good luck with it. :ROFLMAO:
oh really? Do you have any holiday on a Monday? What was the 31st holiday classed as?

That’s quite local to me. That drive is about 45 mins away, but my nearest beach is about 10 mins away…

and looks like that
1408CF28-765A-4041-9040-C4A5E4BE5B19.jpeg
I’m really fortunate with where I live, we have some of the best beaches

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.