John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah what is that about 😂😂😂
Also love how bae has a nickname for everyone
How are you doing today? ♥
Your all being mean about bae and his quizzing !!! He gets self conscious on these media things. I am a bit the same in some situations and talk like a spanner too 🤣🤣
I agree, he gets flustered, poor baby! ♥
Haha Kyle is quite funny to be fair (just abit of a twit in lots of other ways!)

John is so tit at quizzes, he was worse on the Countdown one bless him. But he’s too sexy to not get away with it isn’t he.

Has your day got any better? 🤍
Kyle is
charismatic and hilarious and I wish he wouldn’t engage in such destructive behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be much better myself 😂 but there is some room for improvement (which I doubt he is arsed about as he has many other talents 🥰)
he is such a cute sexy spanner though isn’t he its so endearing how he gets in a fluster I WOULD LOVE TO SNOG HIM SO MUCH

• Heart
Reactions: 6
totally! John was funny with the “I can’t say what I want to say” about Cancelo 😬 would LOVE to know the inside gossip there - I bet John has no time for him. I think he will batter him if they both play in CL QF..
---

he was good!! He got the highest score. Baby so talented ❤ His facial hair is peak sex in it.
I do wonder if Cancelo has been booted out of the teams WhatsApp chat if they have one. Because I imagine John would be the first to orchestrate that. Bernardo or Ruben sneakily adding him back in and John just ejects him each time

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I have been reading about this on OptaJoe, but I love to see it acknowledged officially:

---
he is such a cute sexy spanner though isn’t he its so endearing how he gets in a fluster I WOULD LOVE TO SNOG HIM SO MUCH
Agreed, his awkwardness is endearing. He's very kissable, too.

Amusingly for the German in me, every time you write spanner, I read "Spanner", as in "voyeur / peeper" in German. ❤😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I have been reading about this on OptaJoe, but I love to see it acknowledged officially:

---

Agreed, his awkwardness is endearing.

Amusingly for the German in me, every time you write spanner, I read "Spanner", as in "voyeur / peeper" in German. ❤😁
Those stats make me so happy. I’m so glad to see him get the recognition he deserves.

:ROFLMAO: Voyeur! Ohhh la la!
---
All he needs to do is stop drinking. The bloody idiot 😂😂

I’m ok thanks how are you 🥰
I’m okay, thank you, lovely. I’m glad you have next week off!
---
I do wonder if Cancelo has been booted out of the teams WhatsApp chat if they have one. Because I imagine John would be the first to orchestrate that. Bernardo or Ruben sneakily adding him back in and John just ejects him each time
Apparently, he’s been
throwing his toys out of the pram at Bayern, too, lately. I’m sorry he’s unhappy. I wonder if his issues are more than just football-related.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He is such an adorable little spanner and it’s because of that the social media team pick him so much.

These lips are definitely made for snogging

960B7FA8-AB56-42BE-B450-401BE674FBAA.jpeg

• Heart
Evening my darlings.

I have a new found respect for people with big commutes, I couldn't do it everyday!

Nearly home now though ❤

Just want to join in the chorus of yes please can I kiss bae too.

• Heart
Evening my darlings.

I have a new found respect for people with big commutes, I couldn't do it everyday!

Nearly home now though ❤

Just want to join in the chorus of yes please can I kiss bae too.
How was it? One more commute and you’re done I think?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.