John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You wouldn’t let baby windmill for you?
Can I just say that I looked windmilling up on Urban Dictionary to have a giggle, and found this - and now I cannot stop laughing at this person actually going into technique technicalities:

"Sometimes erroneously called helicoptering, but this is not how helicopter blades move so that's just plain bleeping wrong." (Source)

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can I just say that I looked windmilling up on Urban Dictionary to have a giggle, and found this - and now I cannot stop laughing at this person actually going into technique technicalities:

"Sometimes erroneously called helicoptering, but this is not how helicopter blades move so that's just plain bleeping wrong." (Source)

😂
RLF loves a windmill

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This utterly handsome man... his smile and giggles are ❤
I just watched it again and RLF said I’m like a teenager 🫠🫠
---
I actually hate my fella 😂😂😂😂
We’ve got a new fire stick and he’s signing up to it and asking me for the log in details and he did it wrong and he said stop looking at John stones in his underpants 😂😂😭🫠.
he is sooo jel of bae I swear.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

😂
I love people like this. :ROFLMAO: My awkies spirit animals.

This utterly handsome man... it's as if you could hear him laugh through these pics! His smile and giggles are ❤
I swear I can hear him giggling in your profile pic!

@einahpets93 now I understand what you were saying to @lou_claire91 about Frank. I just saw the news. 😲

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I love people like this. :ROFLMAO: My awkies spirit animals.

I swear I can hear him giggling in your profile pic!

@einahpets93 now I understand what you were saying to @lou_claire91 about Frank. I just saw the news. 😲
His giggles are everything, so amusing. 😁

Wait, is Frank seriously replacing Potter at Chelsea?!
Not a Chelsea fan but the Frank return doesn't feel like a particularly good idea?
It’s as caretaker…
I don’t know… they’ve got nothing to achieve this season, why not? He could redeem himself with Chelsea… get a few more wins, get them a bit higher up the table than they currently are 🤷🏻‍♀️

just wanted to know what a Chelsea fan thought

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s as caretaker…
I don’t know… they’ve got nothing to achieve this season, why not? He could redeem himself with Chelsea… get a few more wins, get them a bit higher up the table than they currently are 🤷🏻‍♀️

just wanted to know what a Chelsea fan thought
He could get them to beat the ARSE

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.