John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I throw that teddy constantly on my days off hahah.
my days been great thanks. How’s yours looking❤
My day’s okay, thank you. I have to head to the office for a meeting this afternoon (been working at home this morning). Hopefully it won’t be too painful of a meeting!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Gang I have to spend the next 2 days in Manchester for work, cross your fingers for me that I'm a lady in a fic so I stumble into the arms of a hot footballer who falls in love with me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Gang I have to spend the next 2 days in Manchester for work, cross your fingers for me that I'm a lady in a fic so I stumble into the arms of a hot footballer who falls in love with me 😂
Fingers crossed, lovely. I hope it happens for you 😁❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The lyrics, though.

@einahpets93 hope you got an invitation to our man CC’s 30th. Looked epic. Pics are on the IG account of the party planner @WylieWyles just posted.
Yeah, him and Amie put quite a bit on their socials. I didn’t go, we’ve fallen out… but he did have at my hotel that I stay at… feels like he was rubbing it in really!

hope everyone’s ok

• Heart
That sounds so lovely 🥰

We're not all as grumpy as we are made out to be. 😂😂😂

I hope you all had a great day, lovelies.
She was lovely to LO and said she liked my coat. I didn’t ask where she was from i wish I did

have you had a nice day 🤩
---
Loving these lighter evenings!
Us too. We were playing out after tea for a bit 🤩🤩 bit of fresh air before bed sent him straight to sleep.
Hope you’ve had a good day

I’m putting out a search party for js5

• Heart
She was lovely to LO and said she liked my coat. I didn’t ask where she was from i wish I did

---

Us too. We were playing out after tea for a bit 🤩🤩 bit of fresh air before bed sent him straight to sleep.

It’s so nice to be able to do it and let them just run free for a bit!! 🤍 especially before bed!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

---

I love it, when people are nice like that, no real reason other than that they are this way.

I did have an all right day, but I've been feeling anxious all day for some reason - so now I'm watching Bayern play Freiburg in the DFB cup to relax. Cancelo is starting and is quite good so far, too.

• Heart
It’s so nice to be able to do it and let them just run free for a bit!! 🤍 especially before bed!!
He just wants play with his water tray 😭🤣From now until September / October we spend most days outside when it’s nice.
We went to a park yesterday and today. Two dog walks as well. Friday meeting my friend and her daughter at a park as well 🫣
. He just loves the outdoors and I do too. Can not beat fresh air and sun sunshine ☀. Today there wasn’t a cloud in the sky I got some super cute pics of him with his scooter 🥰🥰
---
I love it, when people are nice like that, no real reason other than that they are this way.

I did have an all right day, but I've been feeling anxious all day for some reason - so now I'm watching Bayern play Freiburg in the DFB cup to relax. Cancelo is starting and is quite good so far, too.
Me too she was so friendly. She said she has just moved her. Her boyfriend is from where I live
Oh darling hope you’re ok ❤. Is the football making you feel better.
I read on Twitter that they want to buy Cancelo now but I’m not sure how reliable the source was.
im feeling anxious as well. RLF was meant to be off tomorrow with LO but he isn’t now so he’s got to go to my MILs and I hate him going there 😭 I’ll be worrying all day at work 🫠 I’m also annoyed with RLF too

• Heart
Oh, nice! Good luck! Promise us you’ll give us details of your romantic romp(s).

• Heart
Also @Gossgossgoss9888 i hope you’re staying in a posh hotel for your work trip. Dont tell us now tell us when you’ve left.
Is WC going too!!!

I’m off to read my book … love you all.
catch you tomorrow
Hopefully bae is back too tomorrow that would be good for WW

@cobette @maccamacc hope you’re both well

Phwoar
7E1BD8E9-69A7-44B7-B8E5-2F16BB925F9B.jpeg
16F0A92F-ADAD-4198-B88A-50AC2BC0F79E.jpeg
3CC7E339-77A0-4EA3-B995-A3620E802D2B.jpeg
9EB71A99-D6D3-414D-8AF8-3DCDBED597E0.jpeg
080B6FA3-A3E1-472C-93F4-78D4EEED9494.jpeg
EBEA5AEF-F35A-4B85-A46D-04F8B385A44B.jpeg
4132663E-EFD2-4917-90E6-AFD92D7ED5A4.jpeg
75B6F91A-568C-414B-AB39-F6DC3BC19E46.jpeg
5886640B-5476-42F3-9C00-4992329DC319.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also @Gossgossgoss9888 i hope you’re staying in a posh hotel for your work trip. Dont tell us now tell us when you’ve left.
Is WC going too!!!

I’m off to read my book … love you all.
catch you tomorrow
Hopefully bae is back too tomorrow that would be good for WW

@cobette @maccamacc hope you’re both well

PhwoarView attachment 2078480View attachment 2078482View attachment 2078484View attachment 2078485View attachment 2078486View attachment 2078488View attachment 2078490View attachment 2078491View attachment 2078492
No fancy hotel unfortunately, I have to commute 😞

Also no WC 😞

Last week on our last day sitting together someone said to us, "will you two miss each other?" and I hesitated because obvs don't want to seem too keen but he said yes straight away 😭😭😭

It's okay though, we are being so dramatic, we still sit literally seconds away from each other and talk every day.

Whaaaat a lovely selection of pictures ❤❤❤ bae is hothothot!

Enjoy your book 😘
---
Oh, nice! Good luck! Promise us you’ll give us details of your romantic romp(s).
There will be no romping 😒

But I might put on a nice dress and hang out in a cafe or something at lunch, just in case 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.