John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People just can’t keep their hands off him can they

View attachment 2073443
View attachment 2073445

Looking knackered after putting in such a strong shift

View attachment 2073446

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend 💙
ah hello! Nice you are here 🩵 and having a good weekend too?

I must say I agree with @strawberrysunshine_x about baby's cock being all over the shop yesterday - its quite exciting to see
---
Does anyone else just love his ears. I want to nibble them. View attachment 2073835View attachment 2073836
now you have pointed them out yes they are beautiful ears

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I must say I agree with @strawberrysunshine_x about baby's cock being all over the shop yesterday - its quite exciting to see
---

Hiii darling how are you

I know right. To both things
I noticed his ears a while ago. Why do I love them. He is perfection 🤩🤩🤩

Where’s the beautiful @mimimithis today 💖

• Heart

---

Yes I am thank you lovely ❤ are you?

I know it seemed a lot more prominent than usual in yesterdays photos! Maybe he turns himself on, as well as us, when he is playing so well

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am good thanks - at my Mums for a few days which is nice

has anyone else noticed bae (or baes PA) hasn’t posted on insta after yesterdays match?
Yeah I did think that. Maybe he just rushed home to enjoy his days off and can’t be assed with social media 😤🤭

Does anyone else just love his ears. I want to nibble them. View attachment 2073835View attachment 2073836
He's just delectable. 🥰

He was so good in his extended RB/DCM role on Saturday, it was amazing to see him destroy their midfield alongside Rodri and KDB so easily.
Between this match, and Bayern winning and getting back to 1st place (plus a brace for my spirit animal), it was a great footie weekend. 🥰

The weekend turned out busier than I had expected, and I ended it with a migraine from hell yesterday. But I'm all right otherwise, thank you for asking. ❤

• Heart
He's just delectable. 🥰

He was so good in his extended RB/DCM role on Saturday, it was amazing to see him destroy their midfield alongside Rodri and KDB so easily.
Between this match, and Bayern winning and getting back to 1st place (plus a brace for my spirit animal), it was a great footie weekend. 🥰

The weekend turned out busier than I had expected, and I ended it with a migraine from hell yesterday. But I'm all right otherwise, thank you for asking. ❤
Hope you’re ok 💜

I wasn’t sure how I’d feel with him in midfield but I LOVED IT 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hope you’re ok 💜

I wasn’t sure how I’d feel with him in midfield but I LOVED IT 🤩
I am, thank you, lovely. ❤

How are you and LO? Does LO still have his bandages/cast?

I'm always apprehensive, when Pep starts experimenting - it used to drive me nuts, when he was at Bayern - but he's the man with the masterplan, and obviously John stepped up and delivered. He, Kyle, Nathan (and Joao, when he was still there) really loved drifting towards the middle during attacking phaes, so it's not like it's entirely new for him.
It's still incredible to see how versatile he is, truly evolved into one of the best. 🥰

• Heart
I am, thank you, lovely. ❤

How are you and LO? Does LO still have his bandages/cast?

I'm always apprehensive, when Pep starts experimenting - it used to drive me nuts, when he was at Bayern - but he's the man with the masterplan, and obviously John stepped up and delivered. He, Kyle, Nathan (and Joao, when he was still there) really loved drifting towards the middle during attacking phaes, so it's not like it's entirely new for him.
It's still incredible to see how versatile he is, truly evolved into one of the best. 🥰
We’re ok thanks.
he’s all good. No he’s all healed and it’s off! The pins are out and healed nicely too he just has a very small scar. The doctors were very neat. we have to go back for a follow up but he’s been using it fine and is getting his strength back in it 💜. Thanks for asking

john is full of confidence now as well. He’s amazing I hope he reads Twitter as everyone loves him on there 🥺.

• Heart
We’re ok thanks.
he’s all good. No he’s all healed and it’s off! The pins are out and healed nicely too he just has a very small scar. The doctors were very neat. we have to go back for a follow up but he’s been using it fine and is getting his strength back in it 💜. Thanks for asking

john is full of confidence now as well. He’s amazing I hope he reads Twitter as everyone loves him on there 🥺.
I'm glad to hear that he's doing so well, and that the whole ordeal is over for him. ❤

@mimimithis so how are you going to watch the CL QF? 🤣 who do you think wins ….
I feel like my Man City / John Stones fan card might be revoked, if I answer this 😭

I'm going to watch it with a broken heart, tbh, because those are my teams playing against each other... it'll be weird to watch that unfold.
As for who'll win... Bayern's been struggling with consistency all season, they stepped up at the weirdest of times, while Man City surely is on fire these days, and I believe that Man City wants to win far more than Bayern does to get closer to their first CL trophy, so I hope that'll translate onto the pitch and make for 2 really incredible CL nights.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.