John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Look at him!!!💜💜💜
---
They do bags of frozen pastries which come out really nicely - the almond and hazelnut are particularly nice, also the pain au chocolat
Ooh I saw them!!! I’ve have to see. I had the pain au chocolat this morning. It was absolutely heavenly. I can’t go back to ALDIs version now 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve become such a hermit lately gotta force myself to do things alone with LO as RLF is working loads lately doing a big project. We went to my friends house for a garden party. LO had a great time😍. Home now tho and can feel a sore throat coming on whyyyy😭😭😭
Hope everyone’s had a lovely day. We have !!😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
People just can’t keep their hands off him can they

7310A484-2A60-4461-9ED0-5C1B0729C43E.jpeg

7275DEBC-97F7-4026-8DB9-64D04D08F9E8.jpeg

Looking knackered after putting in such a strong shift

AD646528-6E0A-45B8-8E68-86EA98A84EC0.jpeg

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve become such a hermit lately gotta force myself to do things alone with LO as RLF is working loads lately doing a big project. We went to my friends house for a garden party. LO had a great time😍. Home now tho and can feel a sore throat coming on whyyyy😭😭😭
Hope everyone’s had a lovely day. We have !!😍
I’m so glad he had a fun time at his first party. ♥ I hope the weather stayed nice.

I agree… I had a lidl cinnamon bun mid hike today 🤣
This is really the only way to make exercise bearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m so glad he had a fun time at his first party. ♥ I hope the weather stayed nice.

This is really the only way to make exercise bearable.
Thankyou!! Me too. He had a great time and is shattered now. Hopefully he’ll go to bed early ish and I can settle in tired myself. It’s been such a nice day weather wise. Blue skies warm ish sun!! Same tomorrow as well. Got my washing dried outside 😇
What are your plans 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thankyou!! Me too. He had a great time and is shattered now. Hopefully he’ll go to bed early ish and I can settle in tired myself. It’s been such a nice day weather wise. Blue skies warm ish sun!! Same tomorrow as well. Got my washing dried outside 😇
What are your plans 🥰
Nothing exciting for me today. Just going to do some washing, maybe take a few nice walks, and try not to think about Monday, ugh. :D

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Nothing exciting for me today. Just going to do some washing, maybe take a few nice walks, and try not to think about Monday, ugh. :D
Noo don’t say the M word. That all sounds good. A nice chilled but productive day💜. Can you show a picture of your walk? 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.