John Stones #55 Hearts are pounding, palms are clammy, has he finally healed his delicate hammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning guys. Hope everyone has a good Monday. It’s fucking windy as fuck out there. I’m dreading going to work
Bae will make it better

Reactions: 4
Yeah, it's horrible I don't get it all the time but it was especially bad last night. Feeling better now though or not much up for facing the day. Weather is disgusting!

Have a lovely sleep my love

Reactions: 3
Morning, I’m quite nervous for this weeks games
@Just Drive and anyone else interested in Mrs Gundo, I’m not sure how at 9 months already they are going to force it to hold off till international break

Reactions: 2
@Just Drive and anyone else interested in Mrs Gundo, I’m not sure how at 9 months already they are going to force it to hold off till international break
View attachment 2025254
If she's around 36 or 37 weeks now then that would make sense (would also tie in with her flying out at 34/35 weeks? You can't fly after 36 weeks I don't think). It's nice that he'll be able to be there, hopefully.

If she's around 36 or 37 weeks now then that would make sense (would also tie in with her flying out at 34/35 weeks? You can't fly after 36 weeks I don't think). It's nice that he'll be able to be there, hopefully.
I just have the image of her in the head doing everything to keep the baby in till Saturday night

Which player or manager (of any club) do you think could do this with genuine intent and without cracking up? Also without sounding scary. Because I think Rúben and Haaland could do it but they'd sound threatening.

John would not be able to say "hot slut" without laughing.

I think Pep could do it, he says crazy stuff like "play with big balls" all the time and with a serious face.

Omg this weather is horrendous. Does anyone else have torrential rain

can you believe the cheek of some ppl. My ex who I haven’t spoke to for 5 years maybe less I can’t remember just rang me( I didn’t know who it was at first) asking if I can sort his parcel out. No I fucking can NOT

I saw my bestie badger today and my fav kitty
Look at them ( I don’t know the gender of the cutie pie)

baes curls are gonna be wettttt today
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2025254
I saw her stories the other day of what looks to be a tram in Milan and I thought is she…taking a tram to the hospital??
---
What a supreme asshole!! Your ex, not the cat. The cat’s adorable. Glad you’re all done with work! What a perfect treat.

I was watching live training and this happened

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 6
She would never take a tram anywhere! She’s private car or nothing

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.