John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just fancied a change. Bae is still in my heart 😂😂
There’s a filter I love on instagram & it’s similar to this

How’s your day looking. I’ve just got in bed got a new book to start. I lead such an exciting life 🥹🤣
---

Is that why it looks like a crop top on him.
My day is going okay, thank you. ❤ Enjoy the book! Is it just so nice to be off work??
Hello darling.

Bit of a mixed bag of a day tbh. Had a groggy headache for most of the morning and also just can't seem to get warm 😕 Going to bed shortly to try to sort myself out.

Very busy at work too, ended up staying an hour over my shift just to try to get everything done.

But am home now and have managed to feed myself. And my parcel of some lovely new hand towels for my spruced up bathroom arrived today. And I'm doing OK, I guess.

Hope you're having a good one 😘
The bathroom will look so nice with everything you’re doing. I hope you get a nice rest tonight. ❤

Stupid red shite. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My day is going okay, thank you. ❤ Enjoy the book! Is it just so nice to be off work??

The bathroom will look so nice with everything you’re doing. I hope you get a nice rest tonight. ❤

Stupid red shite. :mad:
Yes it’s just nice to be at home with LO not having to think about getting ready for work and school. And not rushing around. No setting an alarm. I could get used to it 😞😞

• Heart
Reactions: 1
He's wearing a ladies jacket

Why ever didn’t he pick this one

CC: @lou_claire91

7BCF5D8F-F1F6-43D9-A5A0-87A5FCAF3A43.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL always knew Jordan wore the trousers.
Hope bae got to watch the match today. I'm sure he would have been fuming at Picks coming way out of goal and conceding but then he would have lost his damn mind seeing how sexy Jordan looked smiling and being a total bleep during that scuffle, so he would have totally forgotten about the lack of a clean sheet.

Sorry, I'm toward the end of an ENT re-read. 🤣
---

Oh, forgot these

Not gonna lie, I'm into all 4* of them. Maybe I'm ovulating? Robbo is def last on the list.

gettyimages-1465671771-2048x2048.jpg

*Don't miss Big Virg in the back

Shove
image0-2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
The only red shiter I can tolerate is VVD because 1) he’s friends with the DeBruynes and 2) I loved when he dropped Paredes to the ground in that WC game after Paredes’ dickish tackle of our Nathan Ake.

With regard to that loud-mouthed weasel Robertson, to borrow a phrase from my former boss who hailed from Texas: “big hat, no cattle.” Translation: big talk, no substance/no result. Robertson needs to shut up and take a stadium worth of seats. Insufferable tit.

It’s always nice to see gorgeous CC.

Whew, that was cathartic.

@WylieWyles good luck tomorrow. It’ll all be fine. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
The only red shiter I can tolerate is VVD because 1) he’s friends with the DeBruynes and 2) I loved when he dropped Paredes to the ground in that WC game after Paredes’ dickish tackle of our Nathan Ake.

With regard to that loud-mouthed weasel Robertson, to borrow a phrase from my former boss who hailed from Texas: “big hat, no cattle.” Translation: big talk, no substance/no result. Robertson needs to shut up and take a stadium worth of seats. Insufferable tit.

Thanks! ♥

I was just watching that lil fight a day or two ago. Found an EXCELLENT video of it. I hope my mom is ready to watch all the shithousery compilation vids tonight, too. 🤣🤣

How do I get a cuddle like this? (Aside from crouching down a bit 😝 )
Fjkmy00XoAEFJwo.jpg

Last edited:
Why ever didn’t he pick this one

CC: @lou_claire91

Don’t get me started on this outfit.

his ‘stylist’ put him in it a couple of months ago and it’s the worst outfit she’s dressed him in so far! I can only look at a cropped above the trouser image of this as he looks like he’s playing dress up in his dads clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy Valentines Day ladies 💙💙💙

In acknowledgement to his love for you all, John says he wants to get a tattoo dedicated to you (this is a rare privilege not bestowed on many women)

DC0017E8-1B28-4EBF-8687-51CDB40B727C.jpeg

Afterwards he is taking you out for some fine dining at his fave restaurant

BC599D80-DB78-4366-B40A-AC363FF3192A.jpeg

You’ll then go back to his house where you’ll Netflix and chill with his fave Will Ferrell film

C4395C58-776B-49E3-A872-EB708D88BBED.jpeg

And then lots of post sex film viewing cuddles

8871A533-A8BC-4EC5-B171-97B1B5715762.jpeg

He’ll pick you all up in his disgusting car Range Rover at lunchtime 🤍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Happy Valentines Day ladies 💙💙💙

In acknowledgement to his love for you all, John says he wants to get a tattoo dedicated to you (this is a rare privilege not bestowed on many women)

View attachment 1958501

Afterwards he is taking you out for some fine dining at his fave restaurant

View attachment 1958502

You’ll then go back to his house where you’ll Netflix and chill with his fave Will Ferrell film

View attachment 1958503

And then lots of post sex film viewing cuddles

View attachment 1958504

He’ll pick you all up in his disgusting car Range Rover at lunchtime 🤍
I love this. He’s so bloody fit. I wish he was my valentine. RLF said I’m only getting my gifts later on tonight which means he hasn’t got them yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

I have a bit of a soft spot for Andy Robertson despite him being a red I think it was this that did it and he’s Scottish

• Heart
Hope RLF has spoilt you 🥹
I got some pink/red tulips at the weekend (my favourite) and he’s in the office today, so who knows!

LO got a new Valentines Monkey and we are watching Puss in Boots today as that’s what he wanted! We have also made this morning some Rice Crispy Circle bars for tonight that we are going to decorate later! 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I got some pink/red tulips at the weekend (my favourite) and he’s in the office today, so who knows!

LO got a new Valentines Monkey and we are watching Puss in Boots today as that’s what he wanted! We have also made this morning some Rice Crispy Circle bars for tonight that we are going to decorate later! 🤍
Can we see your rice crispy bars please?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.