John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to watch the westerman video but could someone kindly describe what happens in it please 🙏 I want to understand all the jokes online lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Curiosity got the better of me and I put ‘Westerman’ into twitter and the first thing that came up was a tweet from his daughter asking people to take it down so I haven’t ventured further …. 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Joe needs this hoody.

Also maybe bae needs a new red hoody since Balenciaga is cancelled. 🤔🤷🤣

---

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Curiosity got the better of me and I put ‘Westerman’ into twitter and the first thing that came up was a tweet from his daughter asking people to take it down so I haven’t ventured further …. 😕
I’m not sure it’s his daughter as he’s only 33 and she looks about 18, like it could be but I don’t think so
Joe needs this hoody.

Also maybe bae needs a new red hoody since Balenciaga is cancelled. 🤔🤷🤣

---
this reminds me of the around 14 year old boy I saw outside a posh supermarket yesterday with a hoodie that said I love hot mums on
---

I’m not sure it’s his daughter as he’s only 33 and she looks about 18, like it could be but I don’t think so

this reminds me of the around 14 year old boy I saw outside a posh supermarket yesterday with a hoodie that said I love hot mums on
Okay possibly is his as his wife said they have a kid around 15 years old, kids looks older these days

Reactions: 2
It’s lovely, I just had to double check it was still you! 🍓
I just fancied a change. Bae is still in my heart 😂😂
There’s a filter I love on instagram & it’s similar to this

How’s your day looking. I’ve just got in bed got a new book to start. I lead such an exciting life 🥹🤣
---

He's wearing a ladies jacket

Is that why it looks like a crop top on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Evening, lovely! How was your day?

Agreed. I hope Everton kick the tit out of them.
Hello darling.

Bit of a mixed bag of a day tbh. Had a groggy headache for most of the morning and also just can't seem to get warm 😕 Going to bed shortly to try to sort myself out.

Very busy at work too, ended up staying an hour over my shift just to try to get everything done.

But am home now and have managed to feed myself. And my parcel of some lovely new hand towels for my spruced up bathroom arrived today. And I'm doing OK, I guess.

Hope you're having a good one 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
As said before he so orders clothes in bulk and doesn’t return. Probably ordered as a gift for someone, they didn’t like and so he kept it
If he really wanted to I’m sure one of the woman at city could return it for him. But if he wants to wear it then it’s fine 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.