John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew I forgot something! Today is doggo’s birthday! 🥰🎉🥳 I hope he had fun on his walk. I’m glad you managed it - there is no way I could!

I’m okay, thank you lovely. Just getting some caffeine in my system and rolling my eyes at work emails.:D

Anything nice planned for tea?
Ive got jacket potatoes in the oven 😂. Gonna have those with beans and loadssss of cheese!
yeah he definitely did. It’s such a nice day as well the sun is out and it’s not too cold
Spring is definitely on its way!!
Hope you have a good day.
---

6F76DCD2-1A33-4262-BB49-5CAE5797A747.jpeg
F56E21AC-BCED-4D25-B9BE-83D536D0A092.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am incredibly intrigued about this video but even more delighted to get out of my boring and tedious HR meeting re: my medical leave and see the pics of bae with his fav actor! 🤩

Also pretty pumped that my boss did not stay in this building today so now I can watch the derby with no (well, way fewer) worries. Was gonna go WFH at my Sofa Office and watch but my mom is arriving in a couple hours and would not approve, so I'll do it in secret at the office. 🤫🥷

• Heart
Reactions: 2
EXCUSE ME ENOUGH OF YOUR RUGBY WHAT NOT CONTENT

baby met his favorite actor! He looks so happy 😃❤

F9640E2E-2EEC-411F-89F2-9694818584A3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.