John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to be a WAG because then I wouldn't be so stressed about having to take 2 hours a day off work for the next 6 weeks for medical treatment. I can't believe I'm really doing this. Well, I've changed my mind 3 times already in the last 6 hours, so we'll see. It starts Tuesday. Happy Valentine's Day to me. 🙃

Anyway... I'd also probably get laid more than never.

Better opportunities for all sorts of threesomes as well.

A pool would nice, too.

My own bedroom and huge fancy bathroom wing of the house.

I don't ask for much. 🤣
Very best wishes

[Downloader.la]-63e4ce8a9205b.jpg
[Downloader.la]-63e4ce7541c07.jpg
tumblr_3a862291db124ec6ec473b2545ba7880_bae60e7d_640.jpg
tumblr_c97088beb2fd584664a3d9d49eece993_7f616755_640.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I would like to be a WAG because then I wouldn't be so stressed about having to take 2 hours a day off work for the next 6 weeks for medical treatment. I can't believe I'm really doing this. Well, I've changed my mind 3 times already in the last 6 hours, so we'll see. It starts Tuesday. Happy Valentine's Day to me. 🙃

A pool would nice, too.

I don't ask for much. 🤣
I hope all goes well!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

A pool would nice, too.

I don't ask for much. 🤣
Sending love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This is what happens when I miss the UK and some of my favorite treats.

Remember that scene from The Holiday when the cashier looks at Cameron Diaz’s haul and exclaims “someone’s having a party!” (But she wasn’t, and neither am I. I just love all this stuff.)

-Cadbury Roses
-Quality Street (green triangle!)
-Cadbury Heroes
-M&S Colin the Caterpillar Brownie Baking Mix
-Maltesers (UK ones are SO much better than ours)
-M&S Brazilian medium roast coffee
-Kendal mint cakes
-M&S Extremely Chocolatey Chocolate Biscuits (these are elite just like @maccamacc said. Run, don’t walk to get them. I’ve already eaten half of one box)
886A1E82-767C-41DC-B841-29F071DB6078.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks for all the well wishes! 😘💙

Love all the pics, @Violetroselily - they both better be at March camp! 🤞

🙌 + 🙌 = 🗼

gettyimages-1244961077-2048x2048~2.jpg

Fio_V_CX0AAesX9.jpg

Throwback Thursday 🥺

Screenshot_20230209-102756.png

Babies sharing secrets 🤫
gettyimages-623142040-612x612.jpg

"What the hell is that trim, Stonesy? Who did that to you? They will never touch my hair!"
Screenshot_20230209-113929.png

A classic 🦁
gettyimages-539252790-2048x2048.jpg

I was gonna crop this to just bae & Eric but it would be homophobic 🌈❤
gettyimages-613800512-2048x2048.jpg

Decided I couldn't crop out Garage and his ample booty 👀 but this red shirt and hungry hungry bum is 👨‍🍳😘

Screenshot_20230209-114105.png

Always a slut 💙
gettyimages-1308895249-612x612.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Remember that scene from The Holiday when the cashier looks at Cameron Diaz’s haul and exclaims “someone’s having a party!” (But she wasn’t, and neither am I. I just love all this stuff.)

-Cadbury Roses
-Cadbury Heroes
-Kendal mint cakes
-M&S Extremely Chocolatey Chocolate Biscuits (these are elite just like @maccamacc said. Run, don’t walk to get them. I’ve already eaten half of one box)
View attachment 1947335
I need a brownie baking mix review, I’ve been tempted to buy it people as gifts but the price tag puts me off in case it’s pants
---

Thanks for all the well wishes! 😘💙

Love all the pics, @Violetroselily - they both better be at March camp! 🤞

🙌 + 🙌 = 🗼

View attachment 1947171

View attachment 1947172

Throwback Thursday 🥺

View attachment 1947334

Babies sharing secrets 🤫
View attachment 1947352

"What the hell is that trim, Stonesy? Who did that to you? They will never touch my hair!"
View attachment 1947353

A classic 🦁
View attachment 1947361

I was gonna crop this to just bae & Eric but it would be homophobic 🌈❤
View attachment 1947367

Decided I couldn't crop out Garage and his ample booty 👀 but this red shirt and hungry hungry bum is 👨‍🍳😘

View attachment 1947379

Always a slut 💙
View attachment 1947383
Have we turned into an Eric dier thread? I’m due my quarterly spark of appreciating him to be fair

• Heart
Reactions: 5

-Cadbury Roses
-Cadbury Heroes
-Kendal mint cakes
View attachment 1947335
warra stash of extremely chocolaty chocolate biscuits!!

I have been so good, I haven’t bought a packet since xmas

I did see the cute valentines tin of chocolate nibbles @cobette shared - this is definitely going to be purchased by me for me on 14th Feb ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5

-Cadbury Roses
-Cadbury Heroes
-Kendal mint cakes
View attachment 1947335
How did I miss this. Enjoy !!! What you having first

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@Donald23 will definitely do a review of the brownie baking mix.

@maccamacc I think I missed @cobette ‘s Valentines chocolate tin! Will have to go back and look.

How did I miss this. Enjoy !!! What you having first
The chocolate biscuits were the first thing I went for! They are amazing. I had some of the coffee this morning (lovely). I’ve also had a bit of mint cake. I can report that Romney’s Mint Cake (that I bought when I was in the Lake District) is better than Quiggin’s Mint Cake (that I purchased online). Quiggin’s is a little grainy. But still decent.

Hope everyone’s doing okay. @strawberrysunshine_x today was your last dayyyyyyyy! Are you happy? :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Donald23 will definitely do a review of the brownie baking mix.

@maccamacc I think I missed @cobette ‘s Valentines chocolate tin! Will have to go back and look.

The chocolate biscuits were the first thing I went for! They are amazing. I had some of the coffee this morning (lovely). I’ve also had a bit of mint cake. I can report that Romney’s Mint Cake (that I bought when I was in the Lake District) is better than Quiggin’s Mint Cake (that I purchased online). Quiggin’s is a little grainy. But still decent.

Hope everyone’s doing okay. @strawberrysunshine_x today was your last dayyyyyyyy!
I don’t think I’ve had the chocolate biscuits. They look good. I’ll have to try some. I haven’t been buying biscuits lately ! But I bet they’re good with a coffee ☕ 😍
I know I’m so excited. I don’t have to hear my alarm for 12 days!!!🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Have we turned into an Eric dier thread? I’m due my quarterly spark of appreciating him to be fair
Oh, I mentioned threesomes again and clearly I have no secrets or shame and some of you have very good memories. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.