John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Friday!

Gone for a little costa date with LO today (I’ve got the Rolo milkshake this time)
View attachment 1949207

@strawberrysunshine_x saw these in Morrisons today (they had a sale on some)
Oohh this looks delicious. Is it nice.

Aww!! We have that top one in the puddle suit style. It’s soooo cute. He doesn’t need any more coats he’s got about 5 already but I’d defo be tempted if I saw it

I got him some new vests this morning 🥹🥹
They’re too cute ( dead creased tho )
1F7E13AA-B4D1-4DF3-95B6-9FC11AADE4BB.jpeg
1F3AACF1-0D39-466F-9B83-424BBC421307.jpeg
A985B2BF-8A12-497A-99B5-FC5AC72035C1.jpeg

---

That looks delicious 🤤🤤🤤

Also is there anything cuter than a babyccino cup 🥺🥺🥺
Maybe a puppyccino 🤔😍
---

@sugarfairy23 i don’t really have much planned. It’s half term so gonna take each day as it comes with Lo and see what the weather is like. I’ve been food shopping this morning and done some house work. It’s LOs last day at nursery so I’m just lounging around now watching the hills 🤣. I’m really rooting for Lauren and brody😭🤣 even tho I know what happens

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Aww!! We have that top one in the puddle suit style. It’s soooo cute. He doesn’t need any more coats he’s got about 5 already but I’d defo be tempted if I saw it

They’re too cute ( dead creased tho ) View attachment 1949237View attachment 1949238View attachment 1949239
---

Maybe a puppyccino 🤔😍
---

@sugarfairy23 i don’t really have much planned. It’s half term so gonna take each day as it comes with Lo and see what the weather is like. I’ve been food shopping this morning and done some house work. It’s LOs last day at nursery so I’m just lounging around now watching the hills 🤣. I’m really rooting for Lauren and brody😭🤣 even tho I know what happens
Oh they are so cute!!!

his coat for this size is an m&s one with dinos but apart from that he just has one or two jackets/zip ups!

we have just got back from our lunch date, he’s gone for a nap so I’m finally sitting down for a bit! 🤍
90DE67EF-8555-4AA4-8275-3C05FC98FC02.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh they are so cute!!!

his coat for this size is an m&s one with dinos but apart from that he just has one or two jackets/zip ups!

we have just got back from our lunch date, he’s gone for a nap so I’m finally sitting down for a bit! 🤍
I bought a Dino one but it’s quite small already. I’m gonna take it to charity shop. I need to go through all his stuff. A lot of his trainers and tops are too small now. It’s making me sad he’s growing up quick I want him to stay 3 forever 😭😭
I got given a bag full of clothes off someone who has two boys and there was about 5 coats in it !! One is really nice as well.

Did you have a nice time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I bought a Dino one but it’s quite small already. I’m gonna take it to charity shop. I need to go through all his stuff. A lot of his trainers and tops are too small now. It’s making me sad he’s growing up quick I want him to stay 3 forever 😭😭
I got given a bag full of clothes off someone who has two boys and there was about 5 coats in it !! One is really nice as well.

Did you have a nice time ❤
I hate how quickly they grow up and get bigger it’s sooo upsetting!! That’s so good; my cousin has a girl (who she dresses a lot in boys clothes) and a friend who has a little boy so I normally get bags of coats, shoes and clothes from her throughout the year!

it was really nice! It felt good to do something different! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Happy Friday!

Gone for a little costa date with LO today (I’ve got the Rolo milkshake this time)
View attachment 1949207

Aww so cute ❤ What a lovely Friday morning little date 🥰
---

They’re too cute ( dead creased tho ) View attachment 1949237View attachment 1949238View attachment 1949239
---

Maybe a puppyccino 🤔😍
---

Anything is better than being at work though isn’t it!

Ohhh I really loved Brody but it was never gonna work with LC was it, he was far too much of a player! Have you got to the awful best friend Jen Bunney bit? I’m sure it’s all fake but the way they make it out, her and Heidi were the worst in that episode werent they

glad you’ve had a lovely day off ❤

• Heart
Aww so cute ❤ What a lovely Friday morning little date 🥰
---

Anything is better than being at work though isn’t it!

Ohhh I really loved Brody but it was never gonna work with LC was it, he was far too much of a player! Have you got to the awful best friend Jen Bunney bit? I’m sure it’s all fake but the way they make it out, her and Heidi were the worst in that episode werent they

glad you’ve had a lovely day off ❤
Why do they call her Jen bunney all the time. Why not just Jen. I’m on the one where Lauren has a halloween party and brody leaves it early. Steph Pratt has just come into it 🙄🙄

Why do they call her Jen bunney all the time. Why not just Jen. I’m on the one where Lauren has a halloween party and brody leaves it early. Steph Pratt has just come into it 🙄🙄
Haha never really thought of it like that - she was always Jen Bunney to me, same as LC I guess. I think that must be after Heidi and Lauren have fallen out then if Steph is it in?

God I never liked Steph she was awful - did you ever watch Made in Chelsea when she ended up on that? So bizarre!

Haha never really thought of it like that - she was always Jen Bunney to me, same as LC I guess. I think that must be after Heidi and Lauren have fallen out then if Steph is it in?

God I never liked Steph she was awful - did you ever watch Made in Chelsea when she ended up on that? So bizarre!
Yep I sure did. I actually liked her in made in Chelsea. She’s awful in this tho. Yeah Heidi and LC long fallen out. They’re planning the wedding. Haha it’s just weird Jen bunney all the time

I just can’t get over audrina not kicking Justin’s arse to the curb. He’s disgusting and not even good looking

Yep I sure did. I actually liked her in made in Chelsea. She’s awful in this tho. Yeah Heidi and LC long fallen out. They’re planning the wedding. Haha it’s just weird Jen bunney all the time

I just can’t get over audrina not kicking Justin’s arse to the curb. He’s disgusting and not even good looking
She was in Laguna Beach too (don’t think you watched that?) and I’m sure they Jen Bunney’d her in that too

Justin was absolutely gross! Looks and personality. Audrina was absolutely off her head wasting all that time on him. In fact apart from Brody I don’t think many of the guys on it were any good at all really

Happy Friday!

View attachment 1949207

Rolo milkshake looks amazing! Hope you’ve had a good day.

---

Maybe a puppyccino 🤔😍
---

Hope you’ve enjoyed your first day being off! LO is going to look so cute in those!

Hi everyone! Hope you’re all okay.

• Heart

Hope you’ve enjoyed your first day being off! LO is going to look so cute in those!

I have thanks it’s been nice !!! Are you happy it’s Friday darling

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Hi lovely! Baby is happy your side of the world is nearing the weekend now too ❤

6734331B-822A-41C5-819D-D82C2C388B15.jpeg

• Heart
She was in Laguna Beach too (don’t think you watched that?) and I’m sure they Jen Bunney’d her in that too

Justin was absolutely gross! Looks and personality. Audrina was absolutely off her head wasting all that time on him. In fact apart from Brody I don’t think many of the guys on it were any good at all really
I watched a few eps I just didn’t like it!! I think I remember seeing her at one of the beach bbqs.
I know she really was. What on earth was she thinking

One of the models LC went out with once was cute that’s about it

What’s everyone having for tea

• Heart
I’m so happy it’s Friday! Awww look at bae being so happy for me. :D

Anyone have any nice weekend plans?
Football tomorrow - I’m not confident though 🙈

He is always so happy to see you! Do you have much planned for the weekend? Are City on TV?

• Sad
  • Heart

Thank you lovey! It was soo yum! It’s been a good day, knackered out LO and even got some writing done!

hope your day isn’t too busy!! 🤍

• Heart
Football tomorrow - I’m not confident though 🙈

He is always so happy to see you! Do you have much planned for the weekend? Are City on TV?
Fingers crossed for your lads. Yes, City’s on tv on Sunday at the civilized hour of 8:30 am. I’ll probably watch with my hands over my eyes peeking through my fingers. :(

:( in a hurry with my business

View attachment 1949746
PEP ROCKED THE PRESS CONFERENCE

but no baby :(
Did he ever! Great to see him like that again. Not too happy about no bae, though.

• Heart
Evening darlings. I hope you're all well.

I am a mixed bag. So damn busy at work.

Mentioned in passing to WC the other day that I tend to be a bit mean to my favourite people.

Probably just a coincidence but we have been very teasey since then. Makes me feel giggly.

Have been sleeping about 3 hours a night.
Have eaten 2 small meals in 3 days, and none of them today.
Had a catch up sesh with the therapist yesterday. She said one kind thing to me and I cried at her for half an hour.

Am treading a fine line in terms of functioning right now.

Need bae to come round be stern with me and make me take care of myself.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.