Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Big hugs for you my love, I'm so sorry you're going through it.

I'm actually doing alright, very busy but my brain is working moderately well so I'm managing just fine.

I booked these two days off ages ago and thought maybe I'll go to the doctor about my messed up brain. But now I've hit a good patch and it feels like insanity to use up an appointment to go and tell them "sometimes I am sad". I just know next time I'm struggling I'll be stuck in endless work and I won't have the time or energy to get help and I'll use it as such a convenient excuse to keep it to myself.

I was going to try to talk it through with my therapist this week.

I know it's stupid but I haven't ever really disclosed to her my full mental health history. I've been trying to work with her on my current feelings and my work pressures and family issues and past traumas, and haven't ever just laid out my psychiatric history. It's felt too daunting. But there's stuff we've been touching on that kind of bumps up against it, experiences I can't properly explain without that context, and I wanted to go through it with her and use her as a sounding board re: should I seek help.

But she had to rearrange this week's appointment so now it'll be too late.

I bet Ruben loves doing all the work. 🥵
Omg Ruben is totally a grafter in the bedroom isn’t he, bet the man can go for hours without even coming up for air.

I imagine he would be very intense too

• Heart
Reactions: 5

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Some of the questions were abit stupid (“what do you think of who Arteta has picked”) but yeah he could have at least humoured the guy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Dobby is free! Late shift is done, and I’m on my way home. Keep me updated, if I don’t make it in time. ❤

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
I’m 17 chapters in and they are yet to get together yet ha, but it’s very slow/twisted/torturous at times haha 🤍 I’m so glad you’re looking forward to it!
Me toooo!!! 🤍

Happy Tuesday everyone 😘 hope the people with crappy days yesterday have better ones today x

A3487A39-D900-4219-80CD-D4E81F42FAB1.jpeg

DDB80DED-E78A-4D6C-BED4-22A3ADA10C4F.jpeg

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Why risk him then? I don’t get it. If he isn’t fit to play, he shouldn’t be playing. End of. Now he’s facing a spell on the sidelines for the… 4th (or is it 5th?) time this season. Not really the best handling of this situation, Pep. 😩

---

You are the best. ❤ City need to sack the head of the medical team and hire you.

Good night, lovely! Hope LO is okay.
You’re so sweet! ❤ I’d take good care of the boys and girls.

This injury situation reminds me of when Arjen Robben was sold to Bayern, because Real thought hun too injury prone for their stellar first team. Within a few weeks, the Bayern medical team had a pretty good understanding of why Arjen was suffering from relapsing injuries so often and did their utmost to prevent them from happening. To this day, he’s one of the scoring legends of modern times. ❤

I wish someone would try to figure out what’s causing Bae’s hamstring to give in all too easily and find a way around it.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Just Drive

VIP Member
@einahpets93 CC is being the ultimate DILF today, watching his kids’ games. ❤ Just saw his stories.
---

It's really hard to judge banter from a friendship group you're not a part of but I do feel a bit of edge in the MOTM comment.

I always kind of liked Cancelo and felt bad for him for his tragic past and that burglary last year must have been awful. But if he's become a problem in the dressing room then it's right that he goes.
Same. I remember when he said he didn’t care that the burglars hurt him because he’s been hurt plenty in his life, he just didn’t want them to hurt his family. 😭:cry: And I’ll never forget him ringing Dinho, with blood still on his face, to tell him what happened.

Anyways, he clearly needs a change of scenery because things at City were toxic for whatever reason. I hope he thrives at Bayern.

• Heart
  • Sad

mimimithis

VIP Member
I hope You’re all doing well.
My boss is a major arsehole, and that's all I have to say about my week so far. 🤬

Good lord, Cancelo. Such drama, such antics. Wonder what his current Bayern teammates think of him now - will they be wary of him? I wish Joao could have left with grace and class. City could have done a nice thanks-for-the-memories farewell video. Maybe they still will. But this is all rather poor from him.
I’m honestly not impressed by this loan move. If, as he claimed in his interview, he wants more playing hours he should focus on his performance in training. It isn’t a novelty how Pep chooses the players for his starting team… plus, and that angers me as a Bayern fan, he’s there to practically replace Pavard who has had a performance slump which has resulted in a slump in mental health, too. Does having Cancelo in the team all of a sudden help? Probably not. 😕

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Oh no! I’m sorry, my friend, this is such shit! :(
---

Isn’t that one of the most beautiful shows, ever? The stage itself!! Did you enjoy it?
Just come out of the theatre, cried so much, laughed so much, sung and danced, I adored it!!! ♥
---

image.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart