Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Sorry for not offering work related advice or anything, I usually am not in the best frame of mind lately to handle that topic as it just sends me into CPTSD flashbacks about my last job. And those nightmares have returned recently, so that's fun. 😑

But I hope things get better ❤ @strawberrysunshine_x @mimimithis @Gossgossgoss9888

View attachment 1927852

I called out sick today because I didn't feel like getting out of bed. Probably not a great idea since I'm going to use a lot of sick leave soon but oh well. 🤷‍♀️

Sick Note Solidarity!

(Tried to post a gif of this but even 2.4 MB is too big - must be the content - too sexy when in motion)

View attachment 1927844

View attachment 1927855
Big hugs for you my love, I'm so sorry you're going through it.

I'm actually doing alright, very busy but my brain is working moderately well so I'm managing just fine.

I booked these two days off ages ago and thought maybe I'll go to the doctor about my messed up brain. But now I've hit a good patch and it feels like insanity to use up an appointment to go and tell them "sometimes I am sad". I just know next time I'm struggling I'll be stuck in endless work and I won't have the time or energy to get help and I'll use it as such a convenient excuse to keep it to myself.

I was going to try to talk it through with my therapist this week.

I know it's stupid but I haven't ever really disclosed to her my full mental health history. I've been trying to work with her on my current feelings and my work pressures and family issues and past traumas, and haven't ever just laid out my psychiatric history. It's felt too daunting. But there's stuff we've been touching on that kind of bumps up against it, experiences I can't properly explain without that context, and I wanted to go through it with her and use her as a sounding board re: should I seek help.

But she had to rearrange this week's appointment so now it'll be too late.

I hope Ruben gave him a sympathy shag during half time - even with his poorly hammy Bae could just lie there and let Rubes do all the work and put the smile back on his face abit
---

Can we all have some bum?
His bum is perfection

View attachment 1927969
View attachment 1927967
View attachment 1927968
I bet Ruben loves doing all the work. 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Just Drive

VIP Member
I was dead shocked when my American relatives were telling me one of their lads was a Leicester City Fan. This was a few years ago and I was like what?! Thats when I realised it had a niche following there..
Oh I love that! That should make @sugarfairy23 happy. ♥

Haaland hat trick! What a machine.

Seriously, though, anyone know what’s happening with Phil?? He’s in the stands. :(

i’m a prophet 🔮📿🧙🏼‍♀️🙏🏼

now john needs to accidentally lose all his clothes at the final whistle 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
He heard you!

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
The only thing I can think of it’s a case of life imitating art and @lou_claire91 Pep/John story and John is actually shagging Pep’s wife and he was pissed 😂

In all seriousness though yeah it doesn’t reflect badly on John at all, it reflects badly on Pep. And John is now dealing with the consequences 😔
I thought this too 😂

Also I love biscuits so if he is made of them that's not a hardship, I'll eat him.

Someone in work said his hamstring is actually a cheesestring 😂 So rude.

• Heart
  • Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Do you have to take it as holiday off work or is it covered by the government?
Your employer has to give you time off for jury service, but they don't have to pay you (I believe most do though). If you don't get paid you can claim some money back from the gov, but I don't think its very much.

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Don't be silly, he is a child here!
What I don’t understand is, didn’t the whole dishes girl thing happen just as he joined City?
So it’s this awkward, bumbling, lanky (still fit) character that marched up to her table to get her number?! 😂

• Haha
I am not sure what I am most upset about babys hammy or Peps strop
Did he have a strop afterward. I haven’t seen the post match interview
Me and you still the only people doing wordle in 2023 🥲
I wore my new highlighter and it’s absolutely beautiful!!! Even stayed on in the rain. I’m obsessed with jt. It’s so nice it’ll look really nice in summer when I have my postie tan as well.

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
It’s a sad day. It could have been prevented. I’m not sure what the fuck Pep is doing lately. Hinting bad mouthing players a bit. , benching certain players for seemingly no reason ( bad body language sounds like an excuse to me. Anyone can have bad body language really ) now this !!😭😭😭. Not impressed
I only say this because it's baby and he needs to be looked after, but what annoys me the most about Pep's nonsense is that it's just a totally pointless thing to say. It doesn't help, it doesn't change anything, just makes him and baby look like idiots. He is still injured, getting pissed off about that doesn't change the outcome. I can understand publicly calling players out for bad attitude or shit behaviour, but why kick someone when they're already down?

Poor sweet boy 💔

imago1023182054s.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad

maccamacc

VIP Member
I don’t mind the look. He can always take it off inside.
But then again I’m down with a stupid fever and massive cramps, so perhaps my decision making skills aren’t the most reliable right now.
poorly mimi not having good time ❤

A proper City extravaganza this evening

- full match replay
- pitch cam

anything else

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I am obsessed with M&S Extremely Chocolatey Chocolate Biscuits, have only just finished the Christmas horde and now they bring this MF out in JANUARY
This is what happens when I’m hungry at night. I just purchased some Extremely Chocolatey Chocolate Biscuits, Colin Brownie Baking Mix (that stupid caterpillar owns my life), and M&S coffee. I also bought Kendal Mint Cakes (which I could eat every single day), Cadbury Roses, Cadbury Heroes, and Quality Street (green triangle! I hope they’re actually green because I know some were wrapped in gold this year. Blasphemy.)

I regret nothing.

They’ll be here in 2 days.

• Haha
  • Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
It's probably one of, if not the strongest XI on current form. The only real swap is Ortega for Ederson.
How come not Dias, Walker and Cancelo atm are they not in form? (Genuinely didn’t realise sorry I only really pay attention to Bae when it comes to City 😂 so I just saw the line up and didn’t look as strong as it could be - if the others aren’t in form though then I guess it makes sense! 😊) except Ederson maybe?

Glad Pep is of the mindset to go for it!

• Heart