Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
No idea where that photo has come from but Daddy Bae is definitely very cute 💙

Also how does ON look so good after giving birth recently - I swear that woman has everything 😂

Fingers crossed for lots of content tomorrow! So annoying about hotel/West Ham sitch Cob - its times like these I feel you should personally invoice Bae (whether the repayment terms are in pounds or shags is your call of course)

• Heart
Reactions: 5

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Why can’t he just do one post match interview and all the relevant stations just use that, rather than making him repeat the same stuff over and over, when he just wants to go home and have a lie down.

I’m exhausted for him poor guy

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Maybe the date was reported incorrectly. I suspect we’ll never know for sure because they want to keep it private.

Or even Joseph, as a nod to “Josep”. :ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah, I hope we never do really cos it’s none of our business 😂

Joseph is a lovely name 😊

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Very good game, so happy for him!

I'm half way home, staying at a hotel tonight then driving straight to work in morning. I am exhausted. I hope he appreciates this.
Omg you absolute hero! That is such effort for him. Sexy prick doesn’t deserve you 😘

Hope you get a good nights rest tonight and glad they got a good result for you!

• Heart
Bae in the tunnel 🚨 🚨 he looks hottttt
Oooh Ruben 😍😍

---

It really annoys me when it goes to adverts now. I wanna see those bits 😭😭😭

---

What is this bullshit 2 mins in???

Last edited:
  • Heart

einahpets93

VIP Member
😂 I have not been on here much and I was wondering what you thought of him @einahpets93 RLF is a fan and is pleased thinks he will do well. He seems bloody scary so might get the results. I would play my socks off for him.
Not a classically handsome man though is he!
Your RLF is an Everton fan?? How did I not know this?

I just don’t have any faith. I’m just so sad about the whole thing really.
I really had faith in Frank, thought it was a project for him, he’d be given time to develop but then he’s gone. I appreciate we haven’t won since the last time I went and maybe I’m actually to blame for this and not frank.but yeah, just sad

---

if you guys beat arsenal next week i’m going to put my tent up in the dyche camp.

plz their fans are insufferable.
I like Arteta though - but obvs love Everton more

• Heart
may just be a bit of an injury

I think his confidence has taken a knock for whatever reason

I remember when everyone here was screaming for Foden to start at WC he was interviewed and said he felt a bit of pressure because of it. It’s since then he has gone off.

He is very young. Also I don’t think he has an agent at the moment. His uncle handled his recent contract which apparently took longer than it should (happy to be corrected on this its from memory).

He needs someone looking out for him. We all know family can be a bit…intense..
Working with family is never a good Idea. Especially when you’re young as well. Maybe a rest will do him good. He is very talented I would hate for him to fall off the grid.

❤ That's very sweet of you. I don't want to be a bother, and I feel often enough like I am.

It might be that the World Cup break and not being integral to the English style of play got to him - before, he was playing just fine for City. That break didn't do many any favours, so perhaps it's a bit of a slump, too, that plays into it all.
You’re never a bother

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
He requested, sorted it all then went and told them. His partner and kid haven’t been in Manchester since new year. Something’s definitely going on behind the scenes. He refused to warm up against wolves supposedly and then pep called him mr Cancelo. I want to know why he kicked off, all the Portugal boys didn’t seem to come back from the work cup in peak condition

What did he post?

Side bar - these are glorious
When Jack got MOTM he commented this (Jack's reply says fuck you)
Screenshot_20230130_142253_Instagram.jpg

Obviously "bants" but is v unprofessional

He had problems in the WC too didn't he?

• Wow
  • Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
I love bae I hope he hasn’t been too stressed with all the dressing room dramas it won’t have helped his poorly hammy will it

BFE815D1-275F-45C3-813E-58745999805A.jpeg

Look at that face LOOK AT IT

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Guys I am so upset about baby it’s just not fair poor soul just can’t what are they doing to him in the physio room why aren’t they looking after him i want to murder someone

@mimimithis why is Baby getting lots of muscle injuries in his legs what’s causing this
That is a very good question, Macc. I've been trying to figure that out myself. Give me a bit of time to research that properly, and I'll get back to you with a reply. It might have to do with biomechanics and stressors like overstretching during tackles or ball trapping in relations to his body's muscle distribution or tendon strength... It might also be that he's being overplayed and isn't rested enough or made to recover properly.

• Heart