Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Our beautiful Yorkshireman. ❤
He was speaking directly to me and @Just Drive 😆🇺🇲
Exactly this. He appreciates our commitment, waking up at stupid o’clock to watch him. 🥰

Sorry I’m absolutely feral for him today.

Need to calm myself down 😂 probably a good thing I wasn’t able to watch him

Blow job angle

Never say sorry for being feral for this man!

“Very athletic” is quite the diplomatic description for how Wolves behaved in the first half.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He just looks like a twat for saying it, because like you say, why play him if he looks tired? Take him off after 30 minutes if you can tell he's not ready, especially when there's two senior CBs on the bench. Knob.
I know i really don’t understand. Even if he asked John and bae is like no I’m fine. He’s the manager and he should call the shots even if bae argued. I’m very sad about it 😭😭😭. Cunts on twitter saying bae is made of biscuits ☹ I hope he’s not too distraught.

---

Love him 💜💜💜
AB2FE57A-BE34-40A0-A6F7-C56848E3E852.jpeg
0934C0E1-4497-4FAB-B262-3A8E7A76A1B9.jpeg
B9C7B5C5-D6C2-4C77-A487-9F539832EE10.jpeg
4C95A4E7-17CD-45CF-9D56-1AB87A0825C6.jpeg

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Ruben was out injured with a poorly hammy since the World Cup and has only played about 5 mins as a sub last week, Cancelo has been awful and is desperate to leave (apparently) and Rico Lewis is arguably too good to drop for Kyle who will also be lacking fitness
Cancelo loved it and called it his home in Manchester till he was robbed last year. His partner and daughter seem to be spending a lot of time back in portugal

• Sad
  • Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
He looks like he had his hair cut between full time and that photo, or did Cob yank it out?
It looks like he’s possibly showered and hair looks much more tamed, but then he’s put his sweaty shorts back on?

Hopefully Cobbers can reveal all

Friends, I went to the theatre on my own and am feeling proud of myself like a proper adult 🥰

Jon Richardson was funny and I had a nice time except for spending £9 on a glass of wine 😲 and also I sat next to a man with the world's shakiest leg and it made me uncomfortable.

His narrow little waist 🥺
Ahh amazing!! Glad you’ve had a good night and you enjoyed the second best Jon the world has to offer 😂
Theatre/alcohol prices are wild but you justify it like you’re in an airport don’t you I spent about 25 dollars (no joke) on a GLASS of wine in the theatre in New York and it still makes me sick to this day

• Heart
  • Wow

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Sorry I’m absolutely feral for him today.

Need to calm myself down 😂 probably a good thing I wasn’t able to watch him

Blow job angle

• Heart
  • Haha

maccamacc

VIP Member
I had a look on twitter as I’m concerned myself!!! Ppl are saying he’s shagging peps daughter which made me laugh. Football fans are the worst sometimes !! Some saying he’s not in the right headspace.
some saying they think he has things going on at home
Some saying pep hates him
I have no solid conclusion. No one knows. Just hope he’s ok as I really rate him! 😔
may just be a bit of an injury

I think his confidence has taken a knock for whatever reason

I remember when everyone here was screaming for Foden to start at WC he was interviewed and said he felt a bit of pressure because of it. It’s since then he has gone off.

He is very young. Also I don’t think he has an agent at the moment. His uncle handled his recent contract which apparently took longer than it should (happy to be corrected on this its from memory).

He needs someone looking out for him. We all know family can be a bit…intense..

• Heart
Very good game, so happy for him!

I'm half way home, staying at a hotel tonight then driving straight to work in morning. I am exhausted. I hope he appreciates this.
Hope you’re ok lovely. You defo deserve a shag for all your efforts

setting of go work in a min 😠😠. Sundays go way too fast

Ooh what is this from. He looks Devine from the side. Not enough curls but still hot as hell

• Heart
This is exactly what I needed to remove the “lack of leg hair” ick 😘

---

Omggg this is the one - dominoes and chocs on a Saturday night!
What a dream ❤ And you deserve them for working so hard and juggling everything with LO 😘
Oh you are just too sweet 😍😍 thankyou xx

are you doing anything tonight 💜

• Heart
I thought AS came in discreet packaging?!

Good for them though haha

Ahh looks lovely! Anything in particular you’re getting from IKEA?
Hahahah I’ve had to explain this before. It kinda does. It doesn’t actually say Ann summers on it. But we just know that’s where it’s from cos it says AS ltd on it and also gold group. 😂. So it doesn’t say it in such words. But we just know what it is
And I know !!! I’m actually shocked at them. You go guys!!

• Heart