Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Alright Sean, how you doing?
Any plans of signing anyone today?
Saw your photo shoot at Finch Farm last night… I’d say welcome, but I’m still on the fence
Trust the process Einah - I’m here to save your boys.
Just give me a chance and come down from your fence

dyche-im-watching-you.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I already wanted to comment yesterday on how happy I am to hear that your project is about to pass the finishing line, go you! ❤ I think you should totally work towards a promotion, because you fully deserve one with the way you keep working and applying yourself everywhere and with everyone. Go for it!!! ❤❤❤
😍 I love your enthusiasm for me 😘

I'm a bit torn because I struggle with my workload and pressure at the moment so trying to go up a level feels unwise.

But if I did that job I'd be in charge of multiple pieces of work (more than I'm in charge of now), which obviously would be challenging, but I wouldn't also be doing the day to day minutiae of those (or other) pieces of work at the same time as the higher level stuff. And I could probably hand over my training responsibilities too. So it would be a lot of work but all the same sorts of stuff, which I think would be less chaotic.

I will have a think about it and see how I feel about it over a longer period.

I'm glad it seems like maybe you're feeling a bit better? You've been going through it, I know. Hopefully the worst is over now ❤

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Does Pep punch Bae when he accidentally sleeps with his wife?!

Haha I wish, I have to write as well Pep being angry at him the match afterward when he wasn’t ready to be subbed on and I need to have Gianna comfort him. But they aren’t even hooking up by this point

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
View attachment 1924236Cancelo drama !! And he’s gone on a social media rampage as well apparently 🙈🙈
---

He’s been taking tips from ronaldo 🙈🙈

📅 January 5 - Chelsea (A): Teammates try to calm a 'furious' Cancelo down in dressing room
📅 January 11 - Southampton (A): Produces ‘dire’ performance in 2-0 defeat
📅 January 22 - Wolves (H): Walked from team bus to bench by himself after being dropped
📅 January 27 - Arsenal (H): Didn’t pay attention in team meeting

Guardiola decided that if Cancelo stayed, the squad would have been negatively impacted 😳
I don’t get wolves home thing, did he like not go get dressed. Surely that’d be noticeable by everyone at the stadium if he just walked straight out
Also what happens when he comes back at the end of the season

I wish we had M&S. My mom did bring me Girl Scout cookies the other day, though, so at least I have that.

I wrote my dog a new song last night when I used him for a pillow. You all might enjoy it.
He's big
He's my baby
And he's, mighty fine*

Everybody needs a doggy for a pillow
Everybody needs a doggy
Everybody needs a doggy for a pillow
Everybody needs a doggy...

*The first part could still work for hoomans 😉

View attachment 1925460

View attachment 1925452
Awww look at him. Squishy little baby 😍😍💓💗💕💖💕 beautiful boy xx

• Heart
Why whats up
Royal Mail are changing all our finish and start times and the people with kids we don’t know if they are gonna let us finish at the same time we do now ie in time for school. Are we gonna have to pay for after school club etc. and the people without kids are being a bit Nasty in my office saying that RM is discriminating against ppl without kids making them work longer ‘n even tho there is no set time yet as they haven’t decided.

• Sad

maccamacc

VIP Member
I

I have come off it. I think it’s for the best
A woman who has grown up children liked the comment about discrimination and I thought if it was 20 years ago and they were doing this she wouldn’t like it. Everyone can be so selfish in our office. I know change is Hard and I know no one wants to finish later but I want my little boys school life to be in the same routine as much as poss ( I might have mentioned he has additional needs ) and routine is good for him. and it’s a Royal Mail policy that you can pick your kids up from school they accommodate people for certain days off. I think child care is a bit different compared to someone who just wants to finish cos they want to. thanks darling hope you’re ok x
Not generally a fan of work whatsapps. Our team has one on the understanding there is absolutely no work chat. So its all holiday pic and LFC getting thrashed (loads of LFC fans in my team)

I hope your employer respects the working agreement you have in place because of LO. It’s very stressful when there is workforce change. RM don’t sound like the best at managing it..

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Also I go into M&S, spend £20 and come out with four items. It has to STOP.

I need a car, to paint the flat, some shutters to stop the flat becoming an incinerator in June, a cat, BUT NO SPEND ALL THE CASH ON CHOCOLATE M&S PRODUCTS MACCA GO ON
Macca I felt this deep in my heart.

• Haha