Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Haha what is with the biscuits analogy? There’s so many other things you can use. Like you say him being made of biscuits doesn’t put me off one bit.

The cheese string one is harsh 😂 are cheese strings even a thing anymore?! Not had one of them in about 15 years
Yes, they're an integral part of my diet along with other kinds of cheese stick snacks (sharp cheddar, pepper jack, colby jack). I haven't eaten them by pulling strings off in like, 20 years, though. Easier and more hygienic to chomp chomp, esp when driving or working. 😆

Also my dog wuvs dem because I always give him 1 or 2 tiny bits. 🐶❤🧀

• Haha
Reactions: 1

cobette

VIP Member
I have a lot of respect for Raz and his partner that they have not ex-communicated baby like a lot of the England and City teams have done from the social circles.

It's a very admiral quality not to follow the crowd.

• Heart
I’m in a car (not driving) doing a long journey ending up down the M25, what a wild Saturday night. Can’t say exactly what else it’s totally doxxing and you may aswell just have my NI number and maiden name 😂

How’s the dominoes go down?
Ooh sounds interesting. I wish you could tell us more but it’s ok.
north end getting thrashed by spurs. It was good thanks!! I’ve not managed it all 🤣

• Heart
I have this one in a palette I think, though it might be Cookie instead 🤔

Love a benefit box blush...I have too many for one face
Oohh I looked at that one as well but I went for tickle instead. I’ll get cookie next time as I liked it !! I have too many blushers and highlighters for one person also 🤪

25% off on look fantastic FYI

---

Do you know what, ignore me I talk so much shit honestly 😂 it was whatever this one was

Oohh I haven’t seen that. But I won’t have if it’s discontinued hahah

this is only the second time I’ve used something of theirs. But I’m sold on em now!! Love the stuff. I wanted to see it in person so went to boots. But it’s so cheap on look fantastic. Will defo get them off there next time.

Last edited:
  • Heart

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Ahhh that’s nice - I like that there’s more of us 🤣 was it because of big dunc?
My Scottish club was, I think his clubs rivals 🤣 but haven’t followed them for a long time
😂 no don’t think so he played for a rival team too but way back so probs not the same one as you

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Oohh I looked at that one as well but I went for tickle instead. I’ll get cookie next time as I liked it !! I have too many blushers and highlighters for one person also 🤪

25% off on look fantastic FYI

---

Oohh I haven’t seen that. But I won’t have if it’s discontinued hahah

this is only the second time I’ve used something of theirs. But I’m sold on em now!! Love the stuff. I wanted to see it in person so went to boots. But it’s so cheap on look fantastic. Will defo get them off there next time.
Yeah I’m sure it was over 10 years ago I last used it so a real blast from the past!

oh god Look Fantastic is just the absolute one isn’t it, I’ve had to stay away from it for a while else I go mad. 25% off is very tempting though

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Haha love this!

How are you feeling today btw? 💙
Not great, but better than yesterday. Have to go to the supermarket and pharmacy after work. Haven't done my own in-person grocery shopping for several weeks, but I think I'll survive it. I have therapy again tomorrow, so that will be fun (not).

Oh see I think of “last Wednesday” as in the last one there was (6 days ago) whereas the Wednesday before that, would tie up with when he was off, but doesn’t class as “last” Wednesday to me 😂
I have this discussion with people far too much (not about when John’s baby was born, as in what’s classed as “last” and “next” 😂)

---

Oh yes very true! Gonna have to be an arm surely? Has he got any on his right arm or is that currently a blank canvas?
I've been thinking about what they meant by last Wednesday as well but if it possibly wasn't even a Wednesday because how reliable is the info anyway then it was probably whenever he was not training and missed matches.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
What did Kilman do to Gündo? That shoulder check against his jaw has to hurt... poor man. But hi, Bernardo!

These fouls are getting nasty...

LOL, the yellow for Lopetegui.

USA has PL? Wow, that's cool.

Hey you, btw. How are you doing? How's your weekend been so far?
Hope Gundo’s okay. I know, that hit to the jaw looked rough.

Oh yes, USA Network has several PL games throughout the season. Between that and streaming the Peacock app, I’m able to see most if not all the PL action.

I’m doing okay, my friend, how are you? Is work any better? And have you booked any more holidays besides your next one to Miami? :)

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Agreed, why do they just ask him about Harland and KDB - yeah Harland has scored about 57 hat tricks this season and KDB smashes out the assists, we all know that. They should focus on how many clean sheets JS has contributed to and how bloody great he plays.

he speaks so well and eloquently - his accent is just the best, like a slightly Barns-leh/Manchester hybrid. And his hair in this 🥵 too much

Also didn’t realise they had Arsenal in FA cup! Friday night game sounds like it’s hopefully on TV at least 🙌🏻
Very nervous to be playing arsenal for first time this season.