Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Troll

---

I mean by this time next week if we’ve got a result against arsenal, I think we’ll all love him
😂 I have not been on here much and I was wondering what you thought of him @einahpets93 RLF is a fan and is pleased thinks he will do well. He seems bloody scary so might get the results. I would play my socks off for him.
Not a classically handsome man though is he!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
poor bae flogging houses at least his hammy will be ok

sadly I don’t think photos do the sexy moment justice as you need to watch the scene with his accent

View attachment 1921124View attachment 1921125
Okay I can kiiiinda see it? May have to watch.

Anything to protect his hammy haha bless him

---

I don’t know how you’re all up so late. I’m always in bed dead early. Love an early night

Work is soooo quiet it’s a bit worrying

happy Monday everyone
View attachment 1921157View attachment 1921158View attachment 1921159View attachment 1921160
Happy Monday lovely! Hope it stays quiet for you though 😘

• Heart
I thought I was only searching the pet supply category. Got a bit of a jump scare.

View attachment 1909861

I don't need your judgement right now, bae. This is my lunch (1/3) hour.

In other news, I am all booked with flight, hotel, and conference registration for the work trip to San Diego in the summer. I am mainly just looking forward to the zoo. Decided to go because a) free trip and b) trying to live with less fear and closer to the "fuck it, we ball" end of the risk taking / fear spectrum that I drew and labeled as such in my notebook during therapy the other day.

Also, the interventional psych clinic called me at 7:30am in the morning 😉 to schedule me for an evaluation tomorrow, so that's good I guess. A step in the right direction, maybe. At least exploring my options. But WTF are they doing calling people with treatment-resistant depression at 7:30am?! I assumed they had a last minute opening for this morning, but no. I was barely awake. Still laying in bed.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a good hump day. It's raining cats and dogs here but at least it's not cold.
San Diego zoo looks soooo good. I’m jealous. I watched a program on it once.

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Oh I love that! That should make @sugarfairy23 happy. ♥

Haaland hat trick! What a machine.

Seriously, though, anyone know what’s happening with Phil?? He’s in the stands. :(

He heard you!
This does make me happy! I always see on Twitter we get Americans coming over to go to games. Think winning the PL definately helped us and raised our profile over there I guess

So looks like City are back on form? Be interesting to see if United can get a result against Arsenal today

• Heart
I don’t get wolves home thing, did he like not go get dressed. Surely that’d be noticeable by everyone at the stadium if he just walked straight out
Also what happens when he comes back at the end of the season
I don’t think it says he didn’t walk out it means he walked from the bus straight to the bench? But I don’t know would he just be sat on the bench for ages before kick off. He might not come back 🙈

Just Drive

VIP Member
Royal Mail are changing all our finish and start times and the people with kids we don’t know if they are gonna let us finish at the same time we do now ie in time for school. Are we gonna have to pay for after school club etc. and the people without kids are being a bit Nasty in my office saying that RM is discriminating against ppl without kids making them work longer ‘n even tho there is no set time yet as they haven’t decided.
Oh no! I’m sorry, my friend, this is such shit! :(
---

Happy Wednesday Everyone! ♥
Isn’t that one of the most beautiful shows, ever? The stage itself!! Did you enjoy it?

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Is that around the time of NRO when he goes on holiday with Beth? I am sorry but it’s hard to get drawn into the finer football details and retain the info when reading when there’s Bae sex involved 😂

Please no Ross
I have actually been re-reading today as I have reached the point where I'll do absolutely anything but write, and I read the holiday chapter earlier!

Chapter 8 is summer 2014 when he comes home from WC (and has just made his England debut).

I've been thinking about this part a lot this weekend actually as I was thinking he might pinpoint him wishing Beth had been at his debut as when he realised he loved her.

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
300k!! Mate that’s ridiculous!! Your stories are so amazing though so to be expected really 😘
Send Amber here or send me over to where you all congregate so I can join in please haha

okay that last one where he wants to cry - I have never seen before 💔 why is he so sad 😔
I know it’s crazy!!! I can’t believe it ha! Ah thank you lovey! 🤍

you’ll have to come into our WhatsApp group!! Or the discord server me and @cloliz are on! You also neeed to get Wattpad!!
But yeah me and Amber have our excited chat when we get your notifications then we have our ‘OMG HAVE YOU READ IT?!’ Normally followed by don’t spoil it! And then we chat about it haha! 🤍

it’s very brooding and moody for him!!

The bathroom decor idea sounds wonderful. Do it! Do something that’ll make you happy and smiley each time you look at it so you can say, yep, I did that, and it’s luxurious. ♥ And I’m loving the image of you dancing about.

Love, love, love it!
Pep looks sexy and aggravated as per and bae looks so angsty and pouty in the last one
That’s mainly the emotions they will be experiencing in the book 🤣 I keep saying I will stop writing and get to the point of this story but the chapters are each like 3k for Wattpad readers and I keep finding things to write the most pointless but cute chapters for! They will never get to the good bit at this rate 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Heart