Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Happy Wednesday Everyone! ♥
That looks beautiful ♥♥♥
---

Oh no! I’m sorry, my friend, this is such shit! :(
---

Isn’t that one of the most beautiful shows, ever? The stage itself!! Did you enjoy it?
Thankyou. I’m off now for 2 days. The jerks can get lost 🤣. I’ve been a bit upset about it cos I’m soft as shit. But I’ll be ok 👍. You’re up early!?!
---

Not generally a fan of work whatsapps. Our team has one on the understanding there is absolutely no work chat. So its all holiday pic and LFC getting thrashed (loads of LFC fans in my team)

I hope your employer respects the working agreement you have in place because of LO. It’s very stressful when there is workforce change. RM don’t sound like the best at managing it..
No I’m not usually but it was good’!! I was telling goss about it not long ago we have quiz nights etc. but one randomly put on what did the boss say about family friendly & when I said no solid answer yet but don’t worry the postie was like it’s discrimination Against people who don’t have kids who will have to work longer 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔. So i left it straight away. I don’t want to get Involved in the drama & don’t need the worry / stress of their shitty opinions 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 2

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
I definitely feel like he’s taking it out on him, poor baby! I can only apologise now for how long it’s going to take throughout the story for something to happen 🤍
A slow burn is great though! I shall be fully invested in it don’t you worry 😘 and Pep is just helping fuel the fire with being such a knob at the moment it will just add to the realism of it all haha

• Heart

einahpets93

VIP Member
This is what happens when I’m hungry at night. I just purchased some Extremely Chocolatey Chocolate Biscuits, Colin Brownie Baking Mix (that stupid caterpillar owns my life), and M&S coffee. I also bought Kendal Mint Cakes (which I could eat every single day), Cadbury Roses, Cadbury Heroes, and Quality Street (green triangle! I hope they’re actually green because I know some were wrapped in gold this year. Blasphemy.)

I regret nothing.

They’ll be here in 2 days.
You know how we’ve got the American candy shops, you definitely need M&S shops everywhere

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
More than I was..timing bit crap for work

I have done it before - I was on a big trial for 10 weeks at The Old Bailey. That was an incredible experience. Really interesting. Although a bit intense (multiple defendants, murder charges) I was very impressed with everyone involved with it - Judge, Barrister’s etc. Fellow jurors were great - everyone took it seriously and just wanted to do the right thing.

This is a different court.
Do you have to take it as holiday off work or is it covered by the government?

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
You need to re-read NRO ;)

He was just there for the prep and didn't make final squad unfortunately.

They all look awful in that photo. It is quite funny that you have posted it as I was just thinking earlier we haven't had a Ross appearance on the thread in a while.
Is that around the time of NRO when he goes on holiday with Beth? I am sorry but it’s hard to get drawn into the finer football details and retain the info when reading when there’s Bae sex involved 😂

Please no Ross

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Pep isn't due to do a press conference until Friday, so I don't think we'll hear anything before then (and even then he'll probably be vague 🤬 )
He didn’t say much afterwards did he like about him being ok! Just said he was tired. Still livid about that. I thought maybe Man City xtra might have had some deets but nothing

• Sad
Okay I can kiiiinda see it? May have to watch.

Anything to protect his hammy haha bless him

---

Happy Monday lovely! Hope it stays quiet for you though 😘
I’m already out delivering so won’t get anything else today. It’s just a bit worrying. A lot of companies left us cos of the strikes so we don’t have as many parcels coming through. I’ve barely got any today!! And also mail has dropped 7% apparently. 😮😮

I woke up this morning thought it was Sunday. Gutted 🤣🤣

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
anyone else watching and getting Bae sexy vibes from Yorkshire talking Tommy Lee R?

Its his accent

His waist

Him on that bike

His hoody

Help

• Heart