Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Ooh sounds interesting. I wish you could tell us more but it’s ok.
north end getting thrashed by spurs. It was good thanks!! I’ve not managed it all 🤣
I knowww I wish so much sometimes this wasnt public cos I panic so much real life people would read and know it’s me, else I would say so much more (I mean I say plenty as it is I guess haha but I’d say more meaningful stuff)

are you a Preston fan then?
good thing about pizza is you can always eat the leftovers the next day though

• Heart
Reactions: 1
No it was the Dandelion one! Was a real while ago though.

I love the Charlotte Tilbury pillow talk blush at the moment or the Airbrush bronzer
Ooh they still do one clanked dandelion. But they might have changed it. There’s nothing worse than when they discounted ur fav

I have a revlon and a Estée Lauder blusher and also elf.

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Of course Haaland gets a hat trick the week I don't captain him. 😒

I saved last week's transfer so I could do a double transfer and have enough money to sell Dier (sorry big guy) and buy bae. Think I'll sell Foden and pick up a slightly cheaper midfielder who actually plays. Will wait to do this until just before the deadline, though. Who knows what will happen with cup matches.

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Hahah it’s hard to tell on the first one cos he’s from the side. But the hair is different. Im quite relieved

I filled a bin liner full of his things this morning. Spent an insane amount in next on 6 things 😂. But couldn’t resist the coat. The one I got the other week In the sale I’m disappointed with it it’s not nearly long enough. They had a tiger one I liked too but couldn’t justify. I’ve spent insane amount of money in boots and home bargains also 🥲

His hair looked sooo different didn’t it!

I always find that in Next, I love almost all of it but it costs sooo much money! Especially when it comes to coats as they need to last and fit properly rather than be too short!! I got LO another Mickey zip up to go with his Mickey baseball jacket in the sale as well but apart from that this year he doesn’t have a lot of clothes! He’s currently sat next to me in a Christmas jumper watching Incredibles as he’s got a horrible cold!!

soooo cute 🤍

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
He's so fiiiiiiit and looks so happy. I can't wait for the next match, as always I'm desperate to see him play.

I'm doing okay. Hectic work week and I know I'm prioritising getting shit done over eating and sleeping and everything else and I know that can't last. But still, stuff is broadly getting done. Gave a presentation today and received a couple of messages after from people who attended, saying I did really well. 🥰

And I've been hanging out at work a little with a couple of colleagues including WC and just having a giggle and setting the world to rights and the human connection has just been so nice and I've started wondering if maybe I should try to work towards a promotion to their level. They are busy and under pressure too but at least they're not being drawn in a million directions in the way I am, or at least they don't seem like it.
Love love love all of this 🤍🤍🤍

---

Well done, you on the presentation! ❤ Sounds like you had a great day.

Cackling at the image of invoicing bae. :ROFLMAO: Sexy shit has a lot to answer for!
Sexy little prick has far too much to answer for doesn’t he!

• Heart

einahpets93

VIP Member
I love that there’s even more Everton love on here. 💙

Those eyes! 🥰

I’m sorry it’s been a bad day. :( What do you have planned for Thursday and Friday?

That’s not cool. :( Well, you have us! ☺
If we could all channel some Everton love please for Saturday (and for me to get some tickets tomorrow)

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Ooh they still do one clanked dandelion. But they might have changed it. There’s nothing worse than when they discounted ur fav

I have a revlon and a Estée Lauder blusher and also elf.
Do you know what, ignore me I talk so much shit honestly 😂 it was whatever this one was

7E0848A2-0374-4577-8EAB-D6BDA5AD14FC.png

• Haha