John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1906514
View attachment 1906515
My favourite bae

but then for anyone that knows me, throw most men in shorts with a hoodie on, or round their waist and it’s my kryptonite
I always think of these pics as your bae. ❤

---

Just some man. When parcels need a signature we’re not allowed to sign it on their behalf anymore. We were when it was covid. But not now. If they’re not in we can’t sign it. And this man is always in. I mean always!’n so I knocked and signed it quick. Guess what he wasn’t in. So I carded him and he came to get it moaning someone had signed it blah blah. Which got me in trouble cos we’re not meant to sign

how are you??
RUDE. :(

@mimimithis hope you’re better tonight. ❤

Hope you’re all well!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1907339
Coady got the memo that I like that look too 🤣
What a man. :D He’s so attentive to what you like!

---

Puppy!! 🥰 He looks knackered.

I had a pastry from Starbucks. Lemon loaf. I love those! What are you having for tea?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just some man. When parcels need a signature we’re not allowed to sign it on their behalf anymore. We were when it was covid. But not now. If they’re not in we can’t sign it. And this man is always in. I mean always!’n so I knocked and signed it quick. Guess what he wasn’t in. So I carded him and he came to get it moaning someone had signed it blah blah. Which got me in trouble cos we’re not meant to sign

how are you??
Aw, man, that's really nothing to complain about. Do people not have better things to do than try and worsen someone's day? 😩 You do have some days off now, right? Do you have something nice planned?

I feel horrible, the pain doesn't want to go away, and apart from curling up and using a hot water bottle, there's not much I can do...

---

I always think of these pics as your bae. ❤

---

RUDE. :(

@mimimithis hope you’re better tonight. ❤

Hope you’re all well!
Do we all have our own Bae versions?

How are you doing? How's your Tuesday so far?

• Sad
  • Heart
Aw, man, that's really nothing to complain about. Do people not have better things to do than try and worsen someone's day? 😩 You do have some days off now, right? Do you have something nice planned?

I feel horrible, the pain doesn't want to go away, and apart from curling up and using a hot water bottle, there's not much I can do...

---

My Tuesday’s okay so far! I haven’t had any meetings today so that’s a relief. Tomorrow’s a different story. :( I’m sorry you’re poorly.

I love so many. I really love smirky, sexy bastard bae, like the one from the Euros photoshoot where he’s puffy eyed and has tousled hair, and the one where he smirks over his shoulder as he’s walking into the canteen, and the one in that video where he cheekily slaps hands with the camera man. (That last one is the one in which he’s wearing his tight white undershirt with his perfect abs and biceps outlined and Harry Maguire is lumbering behind him.) I admit to also liking when he’s a tad bratty to Emily in the arrival videos.

• Heart
What a man. :D He’s so attentive to what you like!

---

Puppy!! 🥰 He looks knackered.

I had a pastry from Starbucks. Lemon loaf. I love those! What are you having for tea?
Pls don’t judge me guys I had a chip butty for tea 🤣🤣🙂🙂.
Oohh sounds nice!! Love a bit of lemon. He looks so old and cosy doesn’t he 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2

---

I know you know how to look after yourself, but just reminding you - rest, hydrate, pain if you want them, and be extra gentle with yourself. I like fluffy blankets because soft things make me feel safe I am an actual child but you do what works for you. All else fails, pop round to my house and I'll give you a cuddle 😘

• Heart
Pls don’t judge me guys I had a chip butty for tea 🤣🤣🙂🙂.
Oohh sounds nice!! Love a bit of lemon. He looks so old and cosy doesn’t he 😍
No judgement here. Chip butties are a delight!

Oh, I forgot one of my favorite baes: the one in my profile pic! I love that photo shoot.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Are anyone’s ads more sensitive, I’ve been trying to catch up for the past half an hour and every time I scroll I seem to click on an add

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lately I've been thinking about Sun City bae.

1. What a bleep.
2. But.
3. The BDE.

(Before he was robbed of his watch and Jordan came to his rescue, obv)

Tumblr_l_1421189067097292.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just realized the baby shares a birthday with the boss himself, Pep. :ROFLMAO: 🥰

3A5CEA5B-37ED-416F-AA0A-16A3A404BDA1.jpeg

1822A2DF-F757-49CC-BDF4-1DC169F8E03C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I just realized the baby shares a birthday with the boss himself, Pep. :ROFLMAO: 🥰

Maybe I’m overthinking but how can the baby have come last Wednesday and he was playing on Thursday night?
surely he wouldn’t have been in training on the Wednesday and can they play if they haven’t been in training the day before? And it’s not like he was even a sub he started?

Unless he’s just that tit hot at his job Pep let him in 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.