John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooo what’s that goeey one? It looks stunning
The finch still doesn’t do anything for me, was it nice?
So it was 2 Rolo cookie cups, a sticky toffee cookie with honeycomb and a chocolate doughnut!

I love finch but I think it’s because I love the girls and I always make stuff from their book (my friend always buys me there paid recipes as gifts to) the salted caramel brownie is something else!

YUM. What a collection! I live for desserts. Thank you for sharing! I didn’t get to Finch but will next time.
Desserts are the best part of anything, if you feel awful then eat cake, it always makes things a tiny bit better!!

Reactions: 4
The rolo cookie cups look amazing. Definitely going to get next time I go

Reactions: 3
The rolo cookie cups look amazing. Definitely going to get next time I go
It was definitely worth it!! I heated it up for a couple of seconds to make the caramel really oozy!!!!

Oh as well RLF has booked us a holiday for September, off to Ibiza again, just after international break so hopefully sick note will get himself ruled out and can end up spending my Ibiza days with him

That sounds lovely!

@mimimithis
Great recommendations from @maccamacc and I have a few more food recommendations: Bombay Brasserie near the Gloucester tube station has great Indian food and Hummingbird Bakery and Peggy Porschen Bakery have wonderful cakes and cupcakes.

Last edited:
@mimimithis
In addition to the excellent day trip ideas from London that @maccamacc mentioned, my other favorites are Windsor Castle, Hatfield House, Haddon Hall, Chatsworth House (Haddon Hall and Chatsworth House can be visited on the same day), Bleinhem Palace (my favorite and can be combined with a trip to Oxford), Althorp, Highclere Castle, and Winchester Cathedral. Definitely Oxford and Cambridge as macc said, but in addition to seeing the universities, there are excellent museums, too. Parker Library inside Corpus Christi college of Cambridge has some amazing treasures as does the Fitzwilliam museum in Cambridge. In Oxford, the Bodleian and Radcliffe Camera are fun to see as is the Ashmolean museum.

This morning I am thinking my London Town reccs be like this

View attachment 1878933
I’ve only ever got on the line the wrong way once and I don’t think I’ve ever been so stressed the whole way to that stop before I could change back

Do we reckon Bae has ever been on the Tube?
I feel like he “doesn’t have time” to do fun stuff like that

Last edited:
I really don’t think he does go on the tube

Last edited:
Hope he’s okay Weird how they won’t just say what it is (thigh/knee/leg/love sickness for Ruben etc)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.