John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot what I was looking at for a sec. 🍼👀

Hope you don't get too sick! 💜

Terrible things that have happened to me and my libido today:

1. Reading "Eventually" last night and this morning. Good golly there's a lot of hot hot lovin'! Will finish it tonight.

2. Hot coworker/work bestie did his usual morning greeting at my office door - reaching both arms up to stretch and touch the top of the doorjamb, exposing his tummy and 🐌 and boxers at my eye level while I force myself to keep looking up at his face. So glad he's extremely gay. 🏳️‍🌈 Still nice to gaze upon.

3. Looking for ways to make my home task chair taller, came across a listing for a taller gas cylinder that proudly proclaimed LONG STROKE in large font. 😩

4. Hot boss just walked in humming and singing a song that had "baby" in the lyrics. And now he's voicing his disgust with this sexist 75 year old male customer we have who came in the office this morning. HR has had to deal with him on a few occasions and he's not even an employee nor has he ever been. The customer saw him (he only works at this location 1-2 days a week) and said "Who are you? Where are my girls?" to which he replied "do you mean [name] and [name], the women who work here!?" 👏🥵

Continued:
5. THIS FIT FUCKER. Looks like he's giving Jack's sweet innocent dumb puppy faces a try. 🐶🥰

View attachment 1892930
Ah I am glad you are reading!

I wasn't sure if it had any readability post-Christmas!

Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.