John Stones #48 The hottest man on the planet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and the parcels I had today … these are just half of what I had hahaha it’s great !!!!!
710F8492-461E-4819-980E-B0AAA62A14CF.jpeg
FDACF336-6AE9-4A8C-BB1F-CA39A10C8CF2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This is cheating, bae. I thought you knew better by now. 💅☕

Screenshot_20221208-120855.png

ONE ITEM. ITEM. NOT A MEAL. ONE ITEM.

Anyway, he should get on TikTok and make videos like this with Dave...

Reactions: 2
and the parcels I had today … these are just half of what I had hahaha it’s great !!!!!View attachment 1792418View attachment 1792426
That is quite the haul! And that art work is lovely. ❤

YASS

View attachment 1792442

MIND GAMES DO WE THINK?
Interesting! Kyle recently said in a press conference that England will not roll out the red carpet for Mbappe and that the toughest opponent he’s ever faced is…Sadio Mane. Depending on the timing of Mbappe’s press conference, maybe it’s mind games. But I’d like to think he was genuinely paying bae a compliment.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
That is quite the haul! And that art work is lovely. ❤

Interesting! Kyle recently said in a press conference that England will not roll out the red carpet for Mbappe and that the toughest opponent he’s ever faced is…Sadio Mane. Depending on the timing of Mbappe’s press conference, maybe it’s mind games. But I’d like to think he was genuinely paying bae a compliment.
I’ve not seen Mbappe play but Mane is sooooo fast!! Who’s faster 🧐.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hey gang hey gang hey gang

Think I might be being moved to a different team or something at work.

Big Boss called me into a meeting today and was asking me all about if there's anything I particularly enjoy or dislike about my role because "we don't want to be pushing you into a role that we then find out you don't actually want to do".

And I was even a brave little soldier and said sometimes I struggle with having so many competing priorities and he said when it gets like that to let him know and we can work on time/workload management which, I mean... I think I probably just need more reasonable expectations but at least having someone to help me with a little bit of perspective and prioritisation might be a good thing, right?

Feel a bit guilty that mostly I'm just excited at the thought of reporting into a different manager. She's not been too bad lately and obviously she's under loads of pressure too.

Might be an adventure, though?

Hopefully I find out more soon and it wasn't just idle chatter.

Today I am young hopeful bae.

You don't even need to ask - it's definitely crease.
gettyimages-149442247-2305x3500.jpeg

• Heart
Hope everyone is alright! We better see John (and maybe Dave) tomorrow on Lions' and Kitten's Den.

I have my 2nd telehealth appt with a new doctor and last time I couldn't hear her even though the pre-appointment required tech tests during e-check-in all said my audio & video was working, so she had to call me. It was awkward and kinda stressful that I couldn't use my normal setup.

I've been doing telehealth therapy and doctor's appointments at least once a week for over 2 years on 3 different platforms and now this is the one that is messed up? 😠 (I think it was her fault, not mine.)

Trying the phone app this time. It'll probably duck up, too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Hey gang hey gang hey gang

Think I might be being moved to a different team or something at work.

Big Boss called me into a meeting today and was asking me all about if there's anything I particularly enjoy or dislike about my role because "we don't want to be pushing you into a role that we then find out you don't actually want to do".

And I was even a brave little soldier and said sometimes I struggle with having so many competing priorities and he said when it gets like that to let him know and we can work on time/workload management which, I mean... I think I probably just need more reasonable expectations but at least having someone to help me with a little bit of perspective and prioritisation might be a good thing, right?

Feel a bit guilty that mostly I'm just excited at the thought of reporting into a different manager. She's not been too bad lately and obviously she's under loads of pressure too.

Might be an adventure, though?

Hopefully I find out more soon and it wasn't just idle chatter.

Today I am young hopeful bae.

You don't even need to ask - it's definitely crease.
View attachment 1792604
This is a fantastic development! Good on you for being very clear and honest about the unrealistic expectations placed on you. You definitely need someone to back you up on that. Please keep us updated! ❤

Hope everyone is alright! We better see John (and maybe Dave) tomorrow on Lions' and Kitten's Den.

I have my 2nd telehealth appt with a new doctor and last time I couldn't hear her even though the pre-appointment required tech tests during e-check-in all said my audio & video was working, so she had to call me. It was awkward and kinda stressful that I couldn't use my normal setup.

I've been doing telehealth therapy and doctor's appointments at least once a week for over 2 years on 3 different platforms and now this is the one that is messed up? 😠 (I think it was her fault, not mine.)

Trying the phone app this time. It'll probably duck up, too.
Eeek I’m sorry. I hope the app works and that your appointment goes well. ❤

Still banging. And I have done no banging myself, sadly.
:( Sorry the recovery is taking so long.

• Heart
Eeek I’m sorry. I hope the app works and that your appointment goes well. ❤
Thanks! The app did work and the appointment went... unexpectedly.

I was a little too honest and she recommended that I take a lil inpatient vacay. I said thanks but no thanks, I'll behave myself. She asked what I had to look forward to and I took a long time to respond because I was trying to decide if I wanted to say "20 to 30 minutes of social media content involving a professional athlete and a cat", but ultimately I settled on "World Cup matches and Christmas." 🤣

Anyway, now I have referrals to 2 different even more specialized clinics, both of which are things I've wanted for years and I didn't even have to ask for it. And that's incredibly validating.

Anyway...

If City could put them in polo shirts like this more often, that would be great 💪

Screenshot_20221203-184253.png

• Heart
Woken up by sore throat and Waka Waka circling round my head. 😩 I think I have been dreaming Waka Waka.

Thanks! The app did work and the appointment went... unexpectedly.

I was a little too honest and she recommended that I take a lil inpatient vacay. I said thanks but no thanks, I'll behave myself. She asked what I had to look forward to and I took a long time to respond because I was trying to decide if I wanted to say "20 to 30 minutes of social media content involving a professional athlete and a cat", but ultimately I settled on "World Cup matches and Christmas." 🤣

Anyway, now I have referrals to 2 different even more specialized clinics, both of which are things I've wanted for years and I didn't even have to ask for it. And that's incredibly validating.

Anyway...

If City could put them in polo shirts like this more often, that would be great 💪

View attachment 1793587
Love you, beautiful ❤ Glad the appointment went well in that you got taken seriously and have those referrals.

Also yes please to the polo shirt.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.