John Stones #48 The hottest man on the planet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so you need to find something to keep yourself entertained for half an hour so you don’t fall asleep and end up in god knows where! 🤣
One more stop. Wish I could just go straight to bed but I have make up to remove urgh

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Morning girls. I had the weirdest dream last night !!!! So me and Haaland were a thing !??? And he filmed me sucking his dick without my permission. I went mad at him and threw him out. He went home to his big tree house where he lived right next door. He came all apologising whilst I was brushing my teeth!? And I forgive him cos he deleted it. And then somehow he found out I was a tattler and cos he’s besties with John and jack!! He told them and I ended up in the canteen. All the houses and city training ground were all connected by doors!!! And they were sat at a table and he went over like B doesn’t want me to tell you this guys and I was screaming no you can’t you promised. And John looked dead concerned !!! And I ran off cos I was a hour late for work!! And I text haaand asking what they said ( even tho I was with haaland I still had a massive crush on bae cos I’m only human right ) and he text back in Norwegian. Who knew I could speak that now. And he said they both thought it was excellent and are so flattered. And I rushed straight here with alarm emojis telling you John might be lurking and to try and delete my account 🤣🤣🤣. What a dream

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In taxi home. Headache coming in hot
i hope you took some soluble paracetamol before bed like i absolutely didn’t

Morning girls. I had the weirdest dream last night !!!! So me and Haaland were a thing !??? And he filmed me sucking his dick without my permission. I went mad at him and threw him out. He went home to his big tree house where he lived right next door. He came all apologising whilst I was brushing my teeth!? And I forgive him cos he deleted it. And then somehow he found out I was a tattler and cos he’s besties with John and jack!! He told them and I ended up in the canteen. All the houses and city training ground were all connected by doors!!! And they were sat at a table and he went over like B doesn’t want me to tell you this guys and I was screaming no you can’t you promised. And John looked dead concerned !!! And I ran off cos I was a hour late for work!! And I text haaand asking what they said ( even tho I was with haaland I still had a massive crush on bae cos I’m only human right ) and he text back in Norwegian. Who knew I could speak that now. And he said they both thought it was excellent and are so flattered. And I rushed straight here with alarm emojis telling you John might be lurking and to try and delete my account 🤣🤣🤣. What a dream

this is amazing i love it warra dream

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi are you, @lou_claire91 ? You’re up late!
Hey lovey! Hope you are okay! I was up writing and didn’t realise the time! 🤍

@strawberrysunshine_x loving your dream, especially the tree house part! 🤣

spent this morning trying to get concert tickets but didn’t get them so will try again tomorrow! LO is crazy these past two days! He’s currently kicking a football around the front room shouting at Hey Duggee 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.