John Stones #48 The hottest man on the planet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woken up by sore throat and Waka Waka circling round my head. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I think I have been dreaming Waka Waka.

Love you, beautiful โค Glad the appointment went well in that you got taken seriously and have those referrals.

Also yes please to the polo shirt.
What a way to wake up.
In the full pic we can see new boots

View attachment 1793712
I love them.

Hope everyone has a good day. Anyone watching todayโ€™s games? Iโ€™m watching mostly for Ederson, Julian, and Ake and to a lesser extent Messi and Neymar.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
John, Stonez
I adore yez
We implore yez
For naked pictuez

#tattlepoetry #lovepoetry #bae #beautiful

ITS BEEN A LONG WEEK

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I think it was @cobette who said I would be spending all my time picking up tiny playmobil fire engine pieces and she was absolutely correct, I am picking up bits of hose and tiny axe's every 30 minutes or so. However, it is LO's FAVOURITE toy so his grandparents have bought him the ambulance and riot van for Christmas so he has the full set ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Omg what a crap time !!! Thatโ€™s school pick up time ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Watch it on your phone, pretend it is a business call.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think it was @cobette who said I would be spending all my time picking up tiny playmobil fire engine pieces and she was absolutely correct, I am picking up bits of hose and tiny axe's every 30 minutes or so. However, it is LO's FAVOURITE toy so his grandparents have bought him the ambulance and riot van for Christmas so he has the full set ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Watch it on your phone, pretend it is a business call.

Could they not have got a pic of shaw from this WC๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
34 currently waiting on YouTube, I'm assuming we're all in there.

And so sorry about the delay, I asked if they could push it back a bit so I have time to make my breakfast since I just got back from walking the horse dog. They said no problem, we're actually trying to track down John, who ran off with Dave after they both scarfed down an early tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
34 currently waiting on YouTube, I'm assuming we're all in there.

And so sorry about the delay, I asked if they could push it back a bit so I have time to make my breakfast since I just got back from walking the horse dog. They said no problem, we're actually trying to track down John, who ran off with Dave after they both scarfed down an early tea.
Brazil match on the TV and Bae on my phone! Letโ€™s see how many times he mentions Dave ๐Ÿค

I love the fact he has already gone on about the Vets and Dave, but that he isnt a big fan of cats but that he will have to take him home!!! He likes to tell us what we want to hear and then when we are comfy and happy he just breaks hearts!! Poor Dave will be so sad!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.