John Stones #48 The hottest man on the planet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not awful. The car only said -1.5. It was frosty but not icy. It's odd it's so mild here as where I work is actually under a weather warning.
It’s same here it’s frosty. My car was frozen and a few letter boxes were frozen. It doesn’t feel -4 cos of the sun. It’s actually a beautiful day

Hah
Hey lovey! Hope you are okay! I was up writing and didn’t realise the time! 🤍

@strawberrysunshine_x loving your dream, especially the tree house part! 🤣

spent this morning trying to get concert tickets but didn’t get them so will try again tomorrow! LO is crazy these past two days! He’s currently kicking a football around the front room shouting at Hey Duggee 🤦🏻‍♀️
aha it’s so random. I could totally see haaland staying in a tree house tho at some point
I was absolutely distraught and soooo worried about bae and jack finding out what we say about tattle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s same here it’s frosty. My car was frozen and a few letter boxes were frozen. It doesn’t feel -4 cos of the sun. It’s actually a beautiful day

Hah

aha it’s so random. I could totally see haaland staying in a tree house tho at some point
I was absolutely distraught and soooo worried about bae and jack finding out what we say about tattle 😂😂😂
The thing is as I read it I didn’t even like question that that wouldn’t be somewhere he would possibly live 🤣 I love realistic dreams sooo much!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The thing is as I read it I didn’t even like question that that wouldn’t be somewhere he would possibly live 🤣 I love realistic dreams sooo much!!
Hahahaha it was crazy. I dreamt this at like 5am as well!!! So it was fresh in my head. Bae looked amaZing in my dreams. He was so curly and fluffy

• Heart
Morning girls. I had the weirdest dream last night !!!! So me and Haaland were a thing !??? And he filmed me sucking his dick without my permission. I went mad at him and threw him out. He went home to his big tree house where he lived right next door. He came all apologising whilst I was brushing my teeth!? And I forgive him cos he deleted it. And then somehow he found out I was a tattler and cos he’s besties with John and jack!! He told them and I ended up in the canteen. All the houses and city training ground were all connected by doors!!! And they were sat at a table and he went over like B doesn’t want me to tell you this guys and I was screaming no you can’t you promised. And John looked dead concerned !!! And I ran off cos I was a hour late for work!! And I text haaand asking what they said ( even tho I was with haaland I still had a massive crush on bae cos I’m only human right ) and he text back in Norwegian. Who knew I could speak that now. And he said they both thought it was excellent and are so flattered. And I rushed straight here with alarm emojis telling you John might be lurking and to try and delete my account 🤣🤣🤣. What a dream
My favorite bit is the tree house because of course Haaland lives in one. Why wouldn’t he. It actually makes sense. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Once again catering to his Tattlers by claiming his favourite meal is roast.

We see you baby 👀

If I could…with John Stones | England Football
Aww look at him trying to impress us. Also, regarding his last answer, he has my vote. I’ll even join his campaign team, where do I sign up? I have plenty of experience working in politics, bae, hire me.

baby really quite beige here but still I love him

we definitely see the real bae in post match interviews
His dinner guest choices. No bae, that’d actually be quite a boring dinner.

• Heart
@strawberrysunshine_x Post related question-how much do posties hate the new collect parcels from your doorstep service? I might have to do it but I feel bad for you all and don’t want to make the current situation any worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My favorite bit is the tree house because of course Haaland lives in one. Why wouldn’t he. It actually makes sense. :ROFLMAO:
It was a modern one !! But I can still see it.

@strawberrysunshine_x Post related question-how much do posties hate the new collect parcels from your doorstep service? I might have to do it but I feel bad for you all and don’t want to make the current situation any worse!
Hi, erm not bothered really. No one moans about the em. It takes 2 mins !! 😁. There’s three ppl on mine who have them everyday!! So thoughtful of you to ask xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I used it the other week, was v easy and my postman didn't spit in my face so i don't think he minds. I figure it helps them because shows people still need/want RM?

• Heart
I used it the other week, was v easy and my postman didn't spit in my face so i don't think he minds. I figure it helps them because shows people still need/want RM?
Oh I’m so pleased you’ve said this. I wasn’t sure if it was contributing to an already unmanageable workload. That’s also a good point @Violetroselily re the relevance of the service

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh I’m so pleased you’ve said this. I wasn’t sure if it was contributing to an already unmanageable workload. That’s also a good point @Violetroselily re the relevance of the service
Not really. It doesn’t affect the delivery side as we’re just collecting and we put it in a grey bag and then the wagons collect it. It isn’t out of our way as we usually have to go past or actually go to the house anyway 😊. Literally takes 2 seconds of our time

Also a good point. As with evri I think you have to pay for the collection whereas RM is free😊

• Heart
I didn’t know this collection thing existed I bet bae utilises it lucky postie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.