John Stones #48 The hottest man on the planet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s led us on well and truly. I hope cobette isnt watching

I love the fact he has already gone on about the Vets and Dave, but that he isnt a big fan of cats but that he will have to take him home!!! He likes to tell us what we want to hear and then when we are comfy and happy he just breaks hearts!! Poor Dave will be so sad!
He said you’ve gotta be nice to everything 🥹🥹 can we let him off

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I think he is obviously open to being won over by the latest sweet pussy on the block, so I wouldn't worry about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The curls and scruff are looking SO GOOD.... and yeah, the voice... did he just wake up from a long hard nap?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The curls and scruff are looking SO GOOD.... and yeah, the voice... did he just wake up from a long hard nap?
This sums it up completely, its the way the jumper looks so snug as well and he holds his legs like that, and that smile... yeah. gone.

• Heart
Should have known he makes poor judgement when he chose not to get his jab

Dave doesn't need him, he knows where he's not wanted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
What is this about not liking cats what is that about I am not watching

I bet his GF is a cat killer so he is actually trying to protect dave

• Haha
What is this about not liking cats what is that about I am not watching

I bet his GF is a cat killer so he is actually trying to protect dave
He said he’s not the biggest fan of cats. Dave came over and he said youve gotta be nice to everyone/ everything.

• Heart
I can’t rewind to find the offending section

he is taking Dave home though right

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.