John Stones #48 The hottest man on the planet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon these are responsible for the collar. Also I think Kyle came up with the name. I don’t think bae had anything to do with it now 🤣
The rescue org might have given them the collar but I feel like it was John or Kyle who had the 5 ½ idea for the tag.

Kyle said on Lion's Den that John is the one who named him. Kyle also said "I don't mind cats but I don't like to touch 'em."

The Dave the Cat segment starts at 10:11

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am surprised at the number of stray cats in Qatar though. I lived in Riyadh for years and it wasn’t a thing there. They are similar places.

On a serious note, I suspect they didn’t quite realise what they were getting into feeding a stray cat and it’s likely attracted all the cats and got a bit spicy (thus dave poor bandaged leg).

I hope they support the Qatar Animal Welfare society who I am guessing go round trying to neuter them all and find them homes

I still think bae wants to take dave home but ball and chain against it
What were you doing in Riyadh please

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Working as a Nurse! Critical Care - 3 yrs I lived there…

Was definitely an experience - learned an awful lot about…all sorts

Travelled around the region a lot too.
That's so interesting. What made you want to go there?

Bastardo
[Downloader.la]-639391e9c1e36.jpg
[Downloader.la]-639391e0cc9d3.jpg
[Downloader.la]-63939206c21b1.jpg
[Downloader.la]-639391f4322fb.jpg
[Downloader.la]-639391fe4c950.jpg

He doesn't deserve their company
[Downloader.la]-639392ce98a10.jpg
[Downloader.la]-639392db6fd30.jpg
[Downloader.la]-6393931a4b18c.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
These cats are mad love it

1) wanted to work abroad
2) well paid - lots of nurses go to save as they pretty much can’t otherwise

I am pondering going to US .. not sure..pondering

• Heart
Reactions: 5

1) wanted to work abroad

Ponder no more. Come here. :D

Argentina and Netherlands sides are brawling. Some little tit in the ARG team tried to take Ake out. (He’s ok.)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I want the Netherlands to win this. Argentina always go dirty the deeper they go..

Reactions: 3

1) wanted to work abroad

I would love to work in US. A colleague whose hubby works for an American company said 2 weeks annual leave is the norm. My holidays are what keep me going. NHS annual leave for this year has been 43 days including PH. Is this true @Just Drive?

• Heart
Yes AL is pants in US thats what I am not keen on

YAAAS!!!!!!! What a goal!!!!!!

• Heart
I would love to work in US. A colleague whose hubby works for an American company said 2 weeks annual leave is the norm. My holidays are what keep me going. NHS annual leave for this year has been 43 days including PH. Is this true @Just Drive?
Sadly, yes, it’s the norm. :( It’s ridiculous. I take 4 weeks a year and I’m unapologetic about it. There’s also an alarming statistic about the high percentage of Americans who don’t even have passports. I don’t understand it. I work so I can pay for my holidays! Not for the joy of working!

It does vary widely though. In some places, people have no problem with letting employees take more AL. It just depends on your employer. In all my years of working, I’ve never been denied AL leave.

Equalized! Wow! What a game.

• Heart
I love my 7 weeks AL

Crikey what a game
My boss was brought up in France. She takes a month off at a time and additional days throughout the year. ❤ I’m so lucky to have her. She understands that I also work to pay for holidays. Well that and the retirement pension plan.

This game is giving me a heart attack.

• Heart
My boss was brought up in France. She takes a month off at a time and additional days throughout the year. ❤ I’m so lucky to have her. She understands that I also work to pay for holidays.
Thats great 👍🏻

The world cup knock outs always end up a penalty fest

Reactions: 1
@mimimithis hope you’re safely tucked up on the sofa relaxing tonight. ❤

Did anyone have anything nice for tea?

Awww, camera panned to poor sad Nathan. :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.