John Stones #48 The hottest man on the planet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew this thing would come down to PK. I knew it.

I was on a Zoom meeting for the last part through the PK with camera on. I’m sure colleagues noticed me constantly glancing up at the telly. :ROFLMAO:
It should be illegal to work during the WC!

Reactions: 1
Internet says Ben White left because he "couldn't settle" and had a fight with one of the coaches.

Do we believe this? Seems odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Lots of men say they don't like cats but they just need to own one to realise they are perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Feels a bit fishy. Like, if he couldn't get on with Holland, or if he was the kind of person to have a big bust-up for no reason, surely something would have come up during previous England camps? And if there was some kind of mitigating circumstances I'd be surprised they'd send him home.

But if it is bullshit then it's bullshit designed to make people delve into it deeper and if he does have some other personal or family stuff going on it should be left well alone. It is intriguing though.

This is adorable. What is it about Dave that magnetically attracts Yorkshiremen who play for Man City?

Is Qatar close enough to Egypt for it to be the old gods at work?

You know like if you're kind to a woman on Christmas Eve you get blessed because he was Jesus, that kind of thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Feels a bit fishy. Like, if he couldn't get on with Holland, or if he was the kind of person to have a big bust-up for no reason, surely something would have come up during previous England camps? And if there was some kind of mitigating circumstances I'd be surprised they'd send him home.

But if it is bullshit then it's bullshit designed to make people delve into it deeper and if he does have some other personal or family stuff going on it should be left well alone. It is intriguing though.

This is adorable. What is it about Dave that magnetically attracts Yorkshiremen who play for Man City?

Is Qatar close enough to Egypt for it to be the old gods at work?

You know like if you're kind to a woman on Christmas Eve you get blessed because he was Jesus, that kind of thing.
Cackling!! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am surprised at the number of stray cats in Qatar though. I lived in Riyadh for years and it wasn’t a thing there. They are similar places.

On a serious note, I suspect they didn’t quite realise what they were getting into feeding a stray cat and it’s likely attracted all the cats and got a bit spicy (thus dave poor bandaged leg).

I hope they support the Qatar Animal Welfare society who I am guessing go round trying to neuter them all and find them homes

I still think bae wants to take dave home but ball and chain against it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
OMG I will have them oh!

B73BBE95-04ED-4C35-AA03-018996E8EB71.jpeg

Sorry @einahpets93 I know the cat talk is tough will wind it in

I reckon the Netherlands might win this and get to the final…

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.