John Stones #48 The hottest man on the planet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I will have them oh!

View attachment 1794982

Sorry @einahpets93 I know the cat talk is tough will wind it in

I reckon the Netherlands might win this and get to the final…
You can talk about cats all you want…
Now I know baby’s with me it doesn’t worry me anymore 🤣

@Just Drive you’ll be sad to know I didn’t do the Gilmore girls Christmas episode marathon tonight with my mate. I forced her to watch the footie instead

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
You can talk about cats all you want…
Now I know baby’s with me it doesn’t worry me anymore 🤣

@Just Drive you’ll be sad to know I didn’t do the Gilmore girls Christmas episode marathon tonight with my mate. I forced her to watch the footie instead
It’s not enough that you already had a claim on him from Everton, now you were gifted with the cat revelation!

I’ll overlook the GG thing. Today was an exceptional day of football.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It’s not enough that you already had a claim on him from Everton, now you were gifted with the cat revelation!

I’ll overlook the GG thing. Today was an exceptional day of football.
I feel finally I have got something back for all my loyalty. Imagine he comes back to Everton in January 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He is amazing that hair ahhh I love it !!!!

View attachment 1796593I am not there tho I’m at crappy work

Ok I thought I was nervous the other day. Nothing compared to this
Yeah I’m nervous but proper excited too!!
Looks like he’s going to spark out Liam the barber for making him sit and be filmed. Chill baby… big day ahead

I hate this. I'd rather watch the farting yoga clip 100 times than ever see this again.
I’m sure we can sort that out for you??

73C1176A-7B6D-4126-B1B6-6D3E83A23ED4.jpeg

love his little face on this - I probably missed V posting this yesterday because I was being smug about baby doing a whole Lion’s Den dedicated to me

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.