John Stones #48 The hottest man on the planet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't believe Saka asked the question we all want the answer to and that dick Josh answered for him then spoke over him when he tried to elaborate.

Now we'll never know.
I am sick to the back teeth of Josh!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes Josh is a nob

That was bit icky that bit.
what did he do - I haven’t watched it all and just looked for relevant dave bits but missed a lot

I think bae looked poorly to me and was not on good form generally

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Aw I think he was cute, although I only saw the first half. Didn't get to see much after viewers questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes Josh is a nob

what did he do - I haven’t watched it all and just looked for relevant dave bits but missed a lot

I think bae looked poorly to me and was not on good form generally
He repeated Kyle's 50 Caps comment that he has aged like a fine wine. Cocky prick.

I think he looked fine, he generally isn't good with people he doesnt like and he has clearly decided Josh is a knob alongside us.

• Heart
  • Haha
He repeated Kyle's 50 Caps comment that he has aged like a fine wine. Cocky prick.

I think he looked fine, he generally isn't good with people he doesnt like and he has clearly decided Josh is a knob alongside us.
I agree. He can’t conceal his dislike and discomfort so he comes across as a little cringe. Poor bae.

@maccamacc Ney is looking worried. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Sorry I’ve been awol.

just been in Qatar with bae, because clearly we’re MFEO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
God I’m going to wet myself with excitement if this goes to pens

Oh my god

I really need a wee

this is too exciting

Last edited:
  • Haha
I am like 5 mins from home I hear its pens
It is… third Croatia one

And it’s in

3-1 currently

I could do the bbc live feed

Wonder if I’m quicker than them

Pedros up

Its in

3-2

Brazil still in it

4-2
COME ON CROATIA

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Torn for this one. Croatias lack of sense of humour in the build up to the WC Semi in 2018 re “it’s coming home” has generally meant I don’t cheer for them but Neymar…🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It is… third Croatia one

And it’s in

3-1 currently

I could do the bbc live feed

Wonder if I’m quicker than them

Pedros up

Its in

3-2

Brazil still in it

4-2
COME ON CROATIA
Babes you should work for the BBC Sport webpage 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I actually find it quite endearing that he's not a fan of cats but, when faced with an actual cat that needs looking after, he falls in love. Feels very on brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.