John Stones #48 The hottest man on the planet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh baby I hope your nerves are okay #nervous

CAE68DE1-F20B-4057-A039-77BCE990E8D9.jpeg

I bought a 🎄 of a very gobby scot (soz @cobette ) wearing a Zidane shirt today. Really want to go back tomorrow and sing it’s comin home in his face #plsbaby #winitforme

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
@mimimithis I saw the news about Neuer. :( What a loss and it seems rather irresponsible. Surely it’s written into their contracts that they can’t do certain activities in case of injury??

Gosh who is watching Morocco V Portugal
I am! This Morocco side are something else. This has been quite the WC.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nope they are on one!

Gutted for Ruben and Bernardo 💔but it’s very cool an African/Arab nation has got to the semis for the first time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought Morocco would be the good option for us, now not so much
Just like Croatia, they’re playing with a formidable, almost grim determination.

It’s over. Well, glad we get Ruben, Bernardo, and Joao back unscathed. Camera just panned to a sad and exhausted Bernardo. :( Now if you lads will excuse me for awhile, I need to go comfort Ruben.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Poor Ruben please cuddle him close 💔

I don’t think I can watch later I might steam my floors

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Just Drive three more players coming back. I hope they are going to be riled up to want to win the champions league after this loss
Glad they’re all coming back uninjured. I was worried for those three. Yes - now they can come home, recover, and focus their anger on the PL and CL.

Reactions: 3
Glad they’re all coming back uninjured. I was worried for those three. Yes - now they can come home, recover, and focus their anger on the PL and CL.
I expect Ruben will want to be back playing on the 22nd, he will force pep to play him. Straight on his way to the Dubai training camp

• Heart
Yeah I think Spain and Portugal players will be on one but you never know it might be the opposite - remember Salah and Riyad post AFCON…

Yeah I think Spain and Portugal players will be on one but you never know it might be the opposite - remember Salah and Riyad post AFCON…
I think they have the personalities to go completely bezerk. Laporte maybe not, he could do a Riyad

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.