John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm who the hell is Megan!!!!!!!
This was a better twist than the end of the Sixth Sense 😂😂

Morning

Thanks for being sweethearts last night. Had a bit of a brain wobble.

Am OK. Managed to get some sleep after the skincrawly discomfort subsided.

Love you all. Am going to spend all day watching the World Cup with my dad, hoping for some better games than last night.
Glad you’re feeling abit better this morning, WC day with your Dad sounds lovely ❤ Take care of yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Another ick to add to the list for “rice rice baby” 🤢

Mmmmmm hoodie

Genuinely undecided if his arms or his arse is his best feature 🥵

Hope he has a good rest today and lays off the shagging for a few days.

Hope you’ve all had a lovely morning!

duck sake. He’s too much. How does anyone get anything done when he’s around
I wonder if they have to limit the amount of women that work round him because they automatically get pregnant by being so close to him

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder if they have to limit the amount of women that work round him because they automatically get pregnant by being so close to him
I should think they have risk assessment to complete specifically for when working with baby

poor bae, it’s not his fault

Another ick to add to the list for “rice rice baby” 🤢
I wouldn’t mind but it’s not like he employs that leap in a match for goals and what not is it

I love these peak bf

• Haha
I should think they have risk assessment to complete specifically for when working with baby

poor bae, it’s not his fault

I wouldn’t mind but it’s not like he employs that leap in a match for goals and what not is it

I love these peak bf
Question number 1: are you fertile? Yes/ No
If answered no to the above question, risk assessment complete - you can work along side baby

• Haha
Question number 1: are you fertile? Yes/ No
If answered no to the above question, risk assessment complete - you can work along side baby
If answering yes and you accidentally spend more than 10 minutes in a room alone with him and he finds you attractive:

E669360A-ACCD-48F7-BB03-A9969CF286E5.jpeg

• Haha
I just noticed Ruben Dias has a big photo of him and Bae in his front room 😂

DB2B11F8-5694-40D9-B953-E5E25A8AD895.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.