John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2022 bae is waving at 2018 bae in the rear view mirror. For me it’s not even a debate anymore.

I’m still not over the JG ones.
I've had to change my pfp because it was getting too much for even me.

What I would like to know is why Eddie didn't take photos of him pulling himself out of the pool and walking towards the changing rooms, in his speedos.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not to claim the longterm fan thing, but I can confirm, he gets better with age 🤣

beach looks good @mimimithis
You'll know that better than anyone, love! I'm always adoring your (Everton) input. ❤

It does. We already plan to return next year, too. It's just really relaxed and comfortable and uncomplicated here.

• Heart
You'll know that better than anyone, love! I'm always adoring your (Everton) input. ❤

It does. We already plan to return next year, too. It's just really relaxed and comfortable and uncomplicated here.
It sounds like its been the perfect tonic after such a busy few months for you ❤

• Heart
I've had to change my pfp because it was getting too much for even me.

What I would like to know is why Eddie didn't take photos of him pulling himself out of the pool and walking towards the changing rooms, in his speedos.
This is why we really need a Tattler on the staff.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry feel like everyone hates me now. Have some compensation
gettyimages-1443256686-2048x2048.jpg

If i could go back and delete it I would

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.