John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The room at my parents' house with the best TV also has windows along the side with no curtains or blinds and now I'm remembering why I always wore a hoodie with the hood up when I watched TV during the day here in the past.

I am getting tired of holding my hand to the side of my face to block the windows so my easiest solutions (aside downgrading to a smaller crappy tv) are a slightly too small hoodie, draping a lightweight blanket around my head, or using clippy skirt hangers to hang a blanket in front of the windows. 😩 Gonna try the blanket over my head first. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I invited my family in here to watch it with me and then realized that wouldn't work bc I'd have to turn the TV back toward the window and the glare on the bezel is incredibly annoying. I think my dad is very irritated with me. Sorry for advocating for accomodations for my sensory processing disorder. Apparently I am just being difficult. Sigh.

Also this convo happened:

Me: well, you don't even care that much about this game...
Him: Well, I'm an American, too. We're all US fans here!
Me: No, I am not.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Did you order some goodies? What else did you get?
I got mini Colin’s of course. Chunky Kit Kats. Terry’s choc orange. Pizza express pizza… cheesy garlic bread. M&S ready meals - a veggie lasagne ( but I’m not sure I’ll like it the lasagne sheets are green!!!!) three bean chilli for RLF. What else did I get ? I can’t remember properly. I didn’t get that many treats this time as money is tight the first week of the month (next week). Those Colin’s are a treat on their own I bloody love em

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I got mini Colin’s of course. Chunky Kit Kats. Terry’s choc orange. Pizza express pizza… cheesy garlic bread. M&S ready meals - a veggie lasagne ( but I’m not sure I’ll like it the lasagne sheets are green!!!!) three bean chilli for RLF. What else did I get ? I can’t remember properly. I didn’t get that many treats this time as money is tight the first week of the month (next week). Those Colin’s are a treat on their own I bloody love em
That all sounds amazing! I’m with you on the Colins. ❤

• Heart
If he were from Croatia, then yes, he would be pronounced like you wrote it out. It's always odd to hear them say Pewleesi-K
He's of Croatian descent, but wiki tells me his dad was born in the US so they are a couple of generations out of Croatia. Do you think it would have originally been pronounced Pulisic and has just become westernised through the generations?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.