John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning

Thanks for being sweethearts last night. Had a bit of a brain wobble.

Am OK. Managed to get some sleep after the skincrawly discomfort subsided.

Love you all. Am going to spend all day watching the World Cup with my dad, hoping for some better games than last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is my first one. Better place to start rather than my current one, as this is complete.

All or Nothing - bubblegumwall - Men's Football RPF [Archive of Our Own]

Glad to have you back with us! Are revelling in England's mediocrity today?
Omg cobette I’ve read the first chapter and I loveeeeee it. All the little details. The mumsnet comment , the matching school bags, the rolls Royce 😂. See how far I can get before Lo wants his breakfast 🙈

Morning

Thanks for being sweethearts last night. Had a bit of a brain wobble.

Am OK. Managed to get some sleep after the skincrawly discomfort subsided.

Love you all. Am going to spend all day watching the World Cup with my dad, hoping for some better games than last night.
Aw hope you’re ok. I went to bed to read my book. Missed your wobble. Hope you’re ok darling. Your day sounds lovely. I’m going to soft play 🤯😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg cobette I’ve read the first chapter and I loveeeeee it. All the little details. The mumsnet comment , the matching school bags, the rolls Royce 😂. See how far I can get before Lo wants his breakfast 🙈

Aw hope you’re ok. I went to bed to read my book. Missed your wobble. Hope you’re ok darling. Your day sounds lovely. I’m going to soft play 🤯😂
You'll be writing one next! LO has just asked to go to soft play 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Knew you’d love it

@cobette im on chapter four and im loving the idea of little Rosie drawing John a pic 😭😭😭
Haha you’re going to be caught up in no time

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I like the sound of this but don’t have Disney

I have slashed my subscriptions to essential football related one’s otherwise it’s a fortune.
I go through stages of doing this but I always end up resubscibin
Even I find this sexy.

You have no idea how happy this makes me ❤ ❤ ❤

Those arms 🥵
The veins 🥵
His perfect little waist 🥵

Love him

He’s just invited her to his box😭😭😭😭. It’s exactly how I imagine him to be. God I’d bloody die if he was at the school gates. How do ppl keep their composure around him

View attachment 1761279View attachment 1761280View attachment 1761281View attachment 1761282View attachment 1761283View attachment 1761284
These girls are my heroes.

110.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I go through stages of doing this but I always end up resubscibin

Even I find this sexy.

You have no idea how happy this makes me ❤ ❤ ❤

Those arms 🥵
The veins 🥵
His perfect little waist 🥵

Love him

These girls are my heroes.

View attachment 1761292
I can’t stop reading. I need to get ready but I’m hooked 😭🥺. 2 cats that aren’t mine are yelling and howling in my garden!!!! And scaring my rabbits. Also interrupting my reading 😂. I’ve just been out to shoo the buggers away

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t stop reading. I need to get ready but I’m hooked 😭🥺. 2 cats that aren’t mine are yelling and howling in my garden!!!! And scaring my rabbits. Also interrupting my reading 😂. I’ve just been out to shoo the buggers away
I'm supposed to be writing something else just now but now I am reading along too to see where you are up to ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.