John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morningl Happy World Cup Day!

(I feel weird about practically everything about this World Cup but am trying to just generally enjoy it on the surface level and not worry too much about context that is now unavoidable.)

Woke up, can't sleep, spent a bit of time pacing around but now trying to relax with a sit down and elderflower cordial then will try to go back to bed soon I guess.

My entire family is getting together on Monday to watch the England match except for me because I'll be at work watching out of the corner of my eye and won't even have WC for company because he's being sent on a mad international work trip so mostly I will just keep a lookout for the score and listen for if anyone says bae's name.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morningl Happy World Cup Day!

(I feel weird about practically everything about this World Cup but am trying to just generally enjoy it on the surface level and not worry too much about context that is now unavoidable.)

Woke up, can't sleep, spent a bit of time pacing around but now trying to relax with a sit down and elderflower cordial then will try to go back to bed soon I guess.

My entire family is getting together on Monday to watch the England match except for me because I'll be at work watching out of the corner of my eye and won't even have WC for company because he's being sent on a mad international work trip so mostly I will just keep a lookout for the score and listen for if anyone says bae's name.
Happy World Cup Day! Hope you can rest later. Sorry you have to work during Monday’s match. When is WC back from his trip?

• Heart
Happy World Cup Day! Hope you can rest later. Sorry you have to work during Monday’s match. When is WC back from his trip?
Aah I'll be okay, both for the rest and the match. Not really tired, am a bit buzzing, and if I'd really wanted to give the match my full attention I'd have booked the day off. At least most of the later-round matches are evening UK time so I'll still get chance to watch plenty! And I'm back to my bedroom at least and will try to get a lie-down in but am a little bit needing to pace around.

will be back later in the week. He's going to be closer to you than me for a few days, I'm a little bit jealous because I want a big travel adventure but actually I'm pretty sure it's going to be a logistical nightmare.

• Heart
Aah I'll be okay, both for the rest and the match. Not really tired, am a bit buzzing, and if I'd really wanted to give the match my full attention I'd have booked the day off. At least most of the later-round matches are evening UK time so I'll still get chance to watch plenty! And I'm back to my bedroom at least and will try to get a lie-down in but am a little bit needing to pace around.

will be back later in the week. He's going to be closer to you than me for a few days, I'm a little bit jealous because I want a big travel adventure but actually I'm pretty sure it's going to be a logistical nightmare.
I hope you get to have your big travel adventure very soon and that the logistical issues can be overcome. ❤ I hope WC has a successful trip. I’ll wave at him.;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
My darlings, my sweethearts, my most esteemed Tattle personages, I hope you have a fantastic Sunday and all your dreams come true, especially the ones about bae in various levels of undress.

• Heart
B2872B75-DBA4-4E54-B28F-A41CC1F3DF9C.jpeg
Good morning everyone. The three of us have just been a lovely walk 💜. But do you know how hard it is to hold a lead, a child’s hand & pick up poo at the same time. I deserve an award for the multi tasking. hope everyone has a lovely Sunday 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How far along is John's girlfriend? She doesn't look very pregnant on the pics in DM. I know it's showing her from the front but thought she was due at the end of December

Reactions: 1
What do we all think of their accommodation. How the eff does that thing float. Also does Sasha have enough suitcases. Loving meg Pickfords Simba 🦁 bag😍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How far along is John's girlfriend? She doesn't look very pregnant on the pics in DM. I know it's showing her from the front but thought she was due at the end of December
Not sure anyone would know other than what's reported in the papers which may/may not be true. She might be due later than December as she's flying so close to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What do we all think of their accommodation. How the eff does that thing float. Also does Sasha have enough suitcases. Loving meg Pickfords Simba 🦁 bag😍
I think the ship looks awesome, and it will be great for anyone with kids as so much to do.

I'm jealous!

• Heart
Not sure anyone would know other than what's reported in the papers which may/may not be true. She might be due later than December as she's flying so close to it.
Most probably incorrect article. When it was unofficially announced, it said the John may have to leave if she went into labour early.

Reactions: 5
I think the ship looks awesome, and it will be great for anyone with kids as so much to do.

I'm jealous!
I’ve always wanted to go on one. Which cruises have you been on. I want to go on a royal Caribbean. I did travel & tourism at college and we did a full term on em. Loved ittttt. 🛳

• Heart
Most probably incorrect article. When it was unofficially announced, it said the John may have to leave if she went into labour early.
Yeah The Sun might have just taken a punt on a December due date as it makes more of a story by saying he might have to leave early, doesn't it? Whenever it is, hopefully he can be there and she is able to travel safely

• Heart
I’ve always wanted to go on one. Which cruises have you been on. I want to go on a royal Caribbean. I did travel & tourism at college and we did a full term on em. Loved ittttt. 🛳
I have been on three Disney cruises. You'd love just sitting on your balcony reading.

I think I would try others though as they are so much cheaper!

I want to do a Med one, ideally going to Greece.

• Heart
@mimimithis is your family there yet? Hope you’re having a nice evening. ❤
My family is here, my aunt and uncle arrived yesterday, so we're in the same place for once, which is nice!

Yeah The Sun might have just taken a punt on a December due date as it makes more of a story by saying he might have to leave early, doesn't it? Whenever it is, hopefully he can be there and she is able to travel safely
You're most likely right that they did it for the clickbait.
It's usually not recommended to fly long distances (or better yet, at all) during the last few weeks of the third trimester, so she might be somewhere before that. Either way, it's nice she's there to support him, his sister is flying out, too, as per her IG Stories.

My family is here, my aunt and uncle arrived yesterday, so we're in the same place for once, which is nice!

You're most likely right that they did it for the clickbait.
It's usually not recommended to fly long distances (or better yet, at all) during the last few weeks of the third trimester, so she might be somewhere before that. Either way, it's nice she's there to support him, his sister is flying out, too, as per her IG Stories.
I wonder if both children are coming along. Meghan and Fern had children’s luggage, even though they both made a big deal when their partners left about the time being spent apart

Reactions: 1
I wonder if both children are coming along. Meghan and Fern had children’s luggage, even though they both made a big deal when their partners left about the time being spent apart
In the picture of her you can see she is holding their little boys hand and his face is blurred out.
Unsure if Connie would go if MS isn’t? Also if she’s at school I guess there’s that to consider too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.