John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
It's taken me 3 weeks to get this and it's about half the length of my normal chapters 😭 Not necessarily struggling but have been busy with work. Hoping now I've got this out there the next part will come more easily.
You've been working so hard, so it's very understandable that there has been little time for anything else. I hope you find your rhythm again, I adore your writing a lot, and I cannot wait to read. 🥰

I'm trying to catch up with LF first, and see what happens.

He’s too much 💔

View attachment 1746092
View attachment 1746093
View attachment 1746095
View attachment 1746098

In the second pic I’m surprised he’s allowed to wear his wedding ring - I presumed it would be the same as not being allowed to wear them in games

I had been wondering when we were going to get some more NRO but didn’t want to bug you with it 😘 can’t wait to read!
I think wedding bands are allowed in training. You can see some from other NTs wearing them, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah I think the wedding bands are allowed in training because they're not going all out, full-contact like in games. They aren't wearing shin pads either.

2F0BD166-5A93-42A4-B958-3D010F4250B3.jpeg

Do you think he’s rooming with Kyle or if they picked out of a hat and he’s got stuck with someone else

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At least he had a better barber than before the Germany match...
Pls don’t!! You’ll set off my PTSD 😉

@lou_claire91 hope you’re doing ok. I’ve just had dessert in a cup!’n why have I never done this before. Only reason I did was cos i only own three dishes ( can you tell o don’t have ppl over for meals 😂) 2 are in the fridge with stuff in & Lo has the other!!! I had a Colin 🐛 with custard. The custard melted the coloured things on top so they were sooo nice in the middle 🤤🤤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1745123Good morning everyone. The three of us have just been a lovely walk 💜. But do you know how hard it is to hold a lead, a child’s hand & pick up poo at the same time. I deserve an award for the multi tasking. hope everyone has a lovely Sunday 😍😍
That happy face! :love:
Our boyyyyyyy!

@lou_claire91 hope you’re doing ok. I’ve just had dessert in a cup!’n why have I never done this before. Only reason I did was cos i only own three dishes ( can you tell o don’t have ppl over for meals 😂) 2 are in the fridge with stuff in & Lo has the other!!! I had a Colin 🐛 with custard. The custard melted the coloured things on top so they were sooo nice in the middle 🤤🤤
Ooooohh Colin with custard. ❤

• Heart

Love it!! 🤍 best way to eat cakes!! I’m good thank you lovey! Hope you are too!
Went to see Family this morning before getting home for the F1 - plenty of tears, then it was football and a Sunday roast with homemade giant Yorkshires

177B8D4E-2454-4897-A4C3-137B541EB402.jpeg

matching Disney Christmas PJs night
E30C38C7-BE56-4C69-97F3-04DAF67739C8.jpeg

and as it’s 5 weeks till Christmas we have just put this on 🎄
31D004B7-F4D5-43DB-A081-0AAEFC978DA0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love it!! 🤍 best way to eat cakes!! I’m good thank you lovey! Hope you are too!
Went to see Family this morning before getting home for the F1 - plenty of tears, then it was football and a Sunday roast with homemade giant Yorkshires

View attachment 1746464

matching Disney Christmas PJs night
View attachment 1746476

and as it’s 5 weeks till Christmas we have just put this on 🎄View attachment 1746480
This is so cute. 🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.