John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the picture of her you can see she is holding their little boys hand and his face is blurred out.
Unsure if Connie would go if MS isn’t? Also if she’s at school I guess there’s that to consider too.
Ah didn’t see that. She’s attended other games with just ON and his sister but Qatar is far and John probably wants to prioritise school

Happy to see you posted @cobette - I shall read and enjoy in a bit, missed your babies!

I need to catch up with my own writing, because I miss it, and I'm struggling so massively these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy to see you posted @cobette - I shall read and enjoy in a bit, missed your babies!

I need to catch up with my own writing, because I miss it, and I'm struggling so massively these days.
It's taken me 3 weeks to get this and it's about half the length of my normal chapters 😭 Not necessarily struggling but have been busy with work. Hoping now I've got this out there the next part will come more easily.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
He’s too much 💔

30902692-AFC3-4B21-B538-8329910178D1.jpeg

B9EA53ED-36A2-494F-9F18-5C850DEAD507.jpeg

EBD59437-C345-43C5-85A5-6865C86B0491.jpeg

F0AA0B1B-DBED-4F2E-8A08-D0793C392EEB.jpeg

In the second pic I’m surprised he’s allowed to wear his wedding ring - I presumed it would be the same as not being allowed to wear them in games

It's taken me 3 weeks to get this and it's about half the length of my normal chapters 😭 Not necessarily struggling but have been busy with work. Hoping now I've got this out there the next part will come more easily.
I had been wondering when we were going to get some more NRO but didn’t want to bug you with it 😘 can’t wait to read!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.