John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are people watching the opening match tomorrow?
I'll watch!

I'll try to watch all the ones I can but unfortunately a lot of the group matches will be out of the corner of my eye at work.

Not expecting Qatar v Ecuador to be a classic but I'll have it on nonetheless.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Good evening my lovelies I hope you've had a wonderful day. It has been weird without the football, hasn't it?

I was up bright and early and cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom and sorted out the cupboard and then I did my food shop and then I've been ordering Christmas presents off the Internet. Successfully completed my challenge of memorising all of the US state capitals for no reason so now I need something else to learn. Had spaghetti bolognese and then spent about 2 hours dancing in my living room to the dance classics of the 90s and early 2000s. Now I think I'll have a glass of port, wish I could invite you all round to hang out with me.

Does bae have the Madeleine Mccann dark patch in his eye? I have it too but it's harder to see because my eyes are too dark.
The only ones you need to know are Sacramento and Raleigh, eh @WylieWyles ?

That last pic is hilarious. “MINE, ALL MINE”.
Yup yup. And speaking of Raleigh, sadly, this morning at their Christmas parade (tw:accidental death)an adolescent girl performing with her dance group was hit and killed by an out of control truck towing a parade float (trailer) - apparently they lost their brakes and with the music and crowd and everything the girls couldn't hear the people yelling at them or the truck honking. Very sad. And it's awful but I'm like, well, at least it was an accident and not intentional (or an active shooter or a bomb.)

I might have to look for a replay of this match on Peacock or YT - the one on the City app has terrible resolution. I was trying to stick it out because I like how their play-by-play guy says Bernardo Silva. 😂

Ohh Matty Cash. There it is. I'd rather watch him writhing around on the floor like last weekend. 😏

• Sad
That’s amazing. I got a bag full last year new. It was from argos

@mimimithis have you heard of Richard Vogel the show jumper. I’ve just seen a video of him jumping and ive never seen anything like it. Amazing!!
No I haven’t heard of him, but I’ll have to look him up later and see what’s what. Sounds super interesting.

For @maccamacc

He wants whatever Jackcat has.

Happy Jackcat having a sleep on his pillow pet

View attachment 1743969

Johncat reckons that looks comfy
View attachment 1743970

I tell him to leave brother alone, go for a shower and come back to...

View attachment 1743971

Poor Jackcat, Johncat feels a bit bad
View attachment 1743972

But not that bad
View attachment 1743973
I’ve missed your kitten pictures so much. Look at Jackcat’s little face, when his brother takes over. 🥺

Are people watching the opening match tomorrow?
Nope. I can assure you now that magically Qatar will win in the last minute. 🙄

• Heart
Yup yup. And speaking of Raleigh, sadly, this morning at their Christmas parade (tw:accidental death)an adolescent girl performing with her dance group was hit and killed by an out of control truck towing a parade float (trailer) - apparently they lost their brakes and with the music and crowd and everything the girls couldn't hear the people yelling at them or the truck honking. Very sad. And it's awful but I'm like, well, at least it was an accident and not intentional (or an active shooter or a bomb.)

I might have to look for a replay of this match on Peacock or YT - the one on the City app has terrible resolution. I was trying to stick it out because I like how their play-by-play guy says Bernardo Silva. 😂

Ohh Matty Cash. There it is. I'd rather watch him writhing around on the floor like last weekend. 😏
Oh my… that’s so tragic.

Speaking of Matty Cash, I saw him in the Polish NT squad? How come? I thought he was English…

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I will because I really want to see what an air conditioned stadium in the desert looks like

but also because it’s the WC
I’m imagining giant fans everywhere or those really noisy air con units so you can’t even hear the fans chanting

• Heart
  • Haha
If anyone can translate what he mumbles I'm the quiz video after they say he scored I would very much appreciate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm going to watch it after this CRO-ENG 2018 replay ends 🙃 Vardy just came on, Tripps off. 😭

I went into my Fox Sports FireTV Stick app to make sure I had it linked to my parents' cable account and I could watch whatever is live on the 3-4 different channels. I can see what's on live now but for some reason it says all the future WC matches are not in my subscription, but I think this must just be a bug because they are a future date.
But anyway, I looked at the schedule grid and saw they were showing the Croatia semifinal and now I'm watching and realizing my broadcasts are probably going to have American commentators on most of these WC matches again. 😭😭😭

But no, Ian Darke is doing some of England's matches at least.

I will because I really want to see what an air conditioned stadium in the desert looks like

but also because it’s the WC
The US has some of these (including some in the desert and/or hotter parts of the country) and it's my understanding that they aren't really fully air conditioned, like it's not 21-22C throughout the stadium or even on the field, but it's "climate controlled" so maybe it'll be 25-28C. But I think they use a few different AC and airflow/ventilation methods, so who knows.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.