John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooooo I am working in the morning 😭😭 I was supposed to be on AL this week.
whats occuring at the chicken shop we are missing updates

- are the young ‘uns behaving
- why has your leave been cancelled
- what are john and jack cat doing about it

Do you reckon they can sit where they want or is it designated for them?
HK totally sits at the front next to Gareth
he is always next to Gareth teachers pet Harry

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you reckon they can sit where they want or is it designated for them?
HK totally sits at the front next to Gareth
I imagine they can sit where they like as long as they don't make a nuisance of themselves. But if they misbehave then Gareth has to split them up.

• Haha
there is a mental thread on here called “ Tik Tok Prison Wives #3 “ Its quite something - I have such a boring life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shame we won’t get answers to the real question we have - which 2 of his boyfriends is he gonna sit between on the flight…
Which TWO?!

I think he's up to at least 4 on the England squad, right? 😂 JP, JG, HM, KP...

But maybe Kalvin isn't on the First (Boyfriend) Team yet. 😜 And obviously he sees Jack all the time, plus Jack's busy with Hendo.

Edit - I used to have the best reading comprehension. bleeping brain. Lol obviously yes, he can only sit between a max of 2 of his boyfriends. At least at takeoff and landing. Maybe after takeoff he could sit on someone's lap.

• Heart
Which TWO?!

I think he's up to at least 4 on the England squad, right? 😂 JP, JG, HM, KP...

But maybe Kalvin isn't on the First (Boyfriend) Team yet. 😜 And obviously he sees Jack all the time, plus Jack's busy with Hendo.

Edit - I used to have the best reading comprehension. bleeping brain. Lol obviously yes, he can only sit between a max of 2 of his boyfriends. At least at takeoff and landing. Maybe after takeoff he could sit on someone's lap.
Kyle’s his number 1. Always and forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Baby was very nice to Emily in the arrivals video. ❤

CC was a welcome ray of sunshine amidst that Hound of the Baskervilles-esque fog in the background.

I thought I’d feel nostalgia when Raz rocked up with Jack but I didn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
See I don't classify him as a boyfriend but his #1 BFF.

Yaaaay! Definitely a reason I woke up at 4am, I could sense an arrivals video.

Ben White is surprisingly tall. Also "you've got the room next to Kalv" - "ah, perfect" - I forgot about their bromance! Do they deliberately give them rooms next to their favourites?

I dislike the majority of these backpacks.

I think I might start liking Madders (in an entirely non-sexual way, to clarify). Seems so happy to be there and wanting to hug everyone and I like that.

On the other hand, Trent looks like a misery guts who would rather not be there. Is he shy? Or just a bit of a prick?

All the staff seem so lovely. How do we get jobs there? Does Emily need an army of assistants?

Everyone so happy to see Bukayo, as they should be.

Bae looks so gorgeous. More of this please.

Dec and Phil's hug was weird. Why did he cradle his head like that? Phil's awkward little laugh says it all.

Jack last to arrive and immediately calling everyone brother. It's like they've never been away.

I will watch this a dozen more times.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yaaaay! Definitely a reason I woke up at 4am, I could sense an arrivals video.

Ben White is surprisingly tall. Also "you've got the room next to Kalv" - "ah, perfect" - I forgot about their bromance! Do they deliberately give them rooms next to their favourites?

I dislike the majority of these backpacks.

I think I might start liking Madders (in an entirely non-sexual way, to clarify). Seems so happy to be there and wanting to hug everyone and I like that.

On the other hand, Trent looks like a misery guts who would rather not be there. Is he shy? Or just a bit of a prick?

All the staff seem so lovely. How do we get jobs there? Does Emily need an army of assistants?

Everyone so happy to see Bukayo, as they should be.

Bae looks so gorgeous. More of this please.

Dec and Phil's hug was weird. Why did he cradle his head like that? Phil's awkward little laugh says it all.

Jack last to arrive and immediately calling everyone brother. It's like they've never been away.

I will watch this a dozen more times.
Gossgoss is awake!!!

I WANT ALL OF US TO WORK THERE.

Yeah, I don’t understand TAA. He behaves as though he’s been hard done by and always seems a bit lost. He‘s known these guys for years. He’s got Hendo ffs. Maybe he has social anxiety? I can relate to that.

I love Jack’s gruff morning voice.

Kalv’s dimples are so vast, I could store things in them. That dude is SO cute.

I love bae and Kyle. CC and Bukayo are adorable.

As much as I’ve complained about the WC, I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole of countries‘ arrivals vids and pics. France, Portugal, England. Boys looking like absolute snacks.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Kyle’s his number 1. Always and forever.
I second this although I see them more like BFFs and extensions of each other in a way. They share the same brain sometimes. 😂

Aw yes, the arrival video! Thank you for posting it.

Guess who was awake way before 6am and is therefore at work an hour early and absolutely bricking it? I’m not made for giving lectures. 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 5

morning!! Now I can finally sleep again and I’ve got back into some form of routine I shall offer my feedback on this

1. Dier hun, that hat, nahhhhh. Definitely looks like he’s auditioning for a role in Home Alone

2. Baby. Well done on being polite. Now just keep it up for the rest of the tournament. Love his little look before he gets out of the car.

3. CC. I want someone with that energy to greet me every day. He’s just so happy. Even if he never plays, I bet he’s just thrilled to take part. And in turn, I’ll be thrilled, because I’m annoyingly fancying him more. If he goes back to Wolves this is going to be one hell of a fall

4. Old Safe Hands JP. Had to bring a big screen because of his eyes - not something I want the england goal keeper declaring on day one of camp - but that’s Everton for you.

5. had to stop watching at Dec. He just makes me cringe.I can’t believe one drunken day in Mexico I thought I fancied him. I continuously troll myself for having those thoughts

Noooooo I am working in the morning 😭😭 I was supposed to be on AL this week.

@lou_claire91 I ordered a kids England kit from the seller you recommended and it's here! Only 2 weeks for delivery. I didn't think I would get it in time. Perfect fit this time, ty!
This makes me sad

He looks no better from this angle

View attachment 1731299

Happy boy
View attachment 1731300
Look at Jp trying to be close to him

CC needs to back away from Dier or he’ll be recruited as part of the Wet Bandits for the Home Alone remake

Good luck for the lecture today @mimimithis

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I second this although I see them more like BFFs and extensions of each other in a way. They share the same brain sometimes. 😂

Aw yes, the arrival video! Thank you for posting it.

Guess who was awake way before 6am and is therefore at work an hour early and absolutely bricking it? I’m not made for giving lectures. 🥺
You've got this, friend.

You are knowledgeable and professional and have put in so much work to prepare for this. And you're strong and brave and clever enough to handle any issues or setbacks.

You're going to be amazing. Shoulders back and smile 😊

• Heart
Gossgoss is awake!!!

I WANT ALL OF US TO WORK THERE.

Yeah, I don’t understand TAA. He behaves as though he’s been hard done by and always seems a bit lost. He‘s known these guys for years. He’s got Hendo ffs. Maybe he has social anxiety? I can relate to that.

I love Jack’s gruff morning voice.

Kalv’s dimples are so vast, I could store things in them. That dude is SO cute.

I love bae and Kyle. CC and Bukayo are adorable.

As much as I’ve complained about the WC, I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole of countries‘ arrivals vids and pics. France, Portugal, England. Boys looking like absolute snacks.
I think Trent is pissed off because he knows he's only there because Reece is injured.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.