John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening my loves!

Scant footage of bae so far I see 😣

@einahpets93 I'm so pleased for and proud of you. Well done! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ Please do something nice for yourself to celebrate it. You deserve it.

@mimimithis I love hearing about your lecture! Got my fingers crossed that it goes incredibly well tomorrow. You've put so much work in, I'm sure you'll fly through it.

@WylieWyles I'm so sorry you're struggling darling. Please be kind to yourself and know that we are all here for you and will look after you.

I'm having breakfast for tea, sausage and bacon and fried egg on a crusty roll. Haven't eaten anything else yet today - slapped wrist, I know - because I've been too busy and distracted. So going to have a nice big tea.

I am doing very well but also yay/boo self-awareness, must work on staying "gossgoss is very well" and not "gossgoss has lost her damn mind".

I really wish it was like 10 or 15 years ago when I would feel my brain climbing the incline of a roller-coaster and I'd just let out an insane laugh and rush towards it, climbclimbclimb until I hurtled off the end thinking I could fly. But bloody age and maturity and self-awareness mean I feel the fizzy giddy giggly quickfire nonsense and sensible gossgoss starts clearing her throat primly and suggesting I go to bed and put away the credit card, my weird ideas and my tits. I know it's for the best long term but I just really wish I could let myself enjoy something and duck the consequences.

But I'm boring old me now so I feel it and I can feel it now and know I have to stay calm and sensible however much I want to do stupid tit. Today I was doing training talking to a man at work, basically talking at him non-stop for a full hour, rambling and going on tangents and at the end of it he looked like
where he's with children and I think wearing white and has his hand to his face and his hair is so fluffy and he looks gorgeous but also confused as hell
only nowhere near so fit of course. Then I asked him how it had gone and he did a kind of slow blink and said "interesting but a bit fast" which I guess is kind of how I talk sometimes πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ but obvs need to work on that because the point of training is to actually teach people things, not to project out all my thoughts until my voice goes funny.

Also this weekend I bought two velvety dresses on the basis of "like soft things, feel sexy" which is absolute madness as I don't even have anywhere to go.

Red one is way too armish and clingy to my pre-menstrual bloat, will need to style it out with some sort of jacket. But feel fit in the green one.
View attachment 1730796
View attachment 1730797
(looks blackish in the picture but in the flesh is kind of a dark jade colour)

So I am having a simple, relaxed, low-stimulation evening with a nice tea and something to drink and no online shopping and no mad social media posts and no randomly texting people I haven't spoken to in years and no going for walks round the block to keep my feet busy and no playing the ukulele in the middle of the night.
I really love that dark green dress really suits you where did you get it?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
****newsflash****

Bae on ITV News, filmed coming down the plane steps in Qatar

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.