John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I didn’t change my plan and work from home to watch this departures video in bed with a cup of tea

yes I did naughty macca

Who is this bloke

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Callum Wilson is cute, has he done anything problematic that I should be aware of?
Nothing I'm aware of although others may be more in the loop.

Married to his childhood sweetheart.

The only negative story I can find about him is that he once parked his Lamborghini on double yellow lines. I think we can cope with that.

I think he's handsome but his face is just slightly too big for his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched the arrivals video

Bae is awks as per but cute with Picks
Harry Kane has a nice bum
Kyle Walker dyes his beard I reckon

time to get on with the day 😬

• Heart
You've got this, friend.

You are knowledgeable and professional and have put in so much work to prepare for this. And you're strong and brave and clever enough to handle any issues or setbacks.

You're going to be amazing. Shoulders back and smile 😊
You’re so sweet. I’m back at my desk, and it all went well. I’m relieved.

Thank you @einahpets93

This is torture. I can't watch until I get home!
Saaaaane. Only a few more hours to go.

Big hugs.

No I didn’t change my plan and work from home to watch this departures video in bed with a cup of tea

yes I did naughty macca

Who is this bloke
Love you. This is brilliant. What kind of tea?

• Heart
Enjoyed that arrivals video - Emily is a hero to have to retrieve and keep 26 passports safe.

It’s so lovely that despite all the club team rivalries, most of them seem to get on so well. It’s been said that GS has enforced this over his time and you can see the difference this has compared to previous squads from years ago.

Bae looking as fit as ever but why did Hendo have to turn up at the exact same time?! We were deprived of any real content.

Seems like JP just wants a few weeks away to play on the PlayStation 😂

Kalvin is so cute too 💙

Loved it all! And good luck today @mimimithis you’ll absolutely smash it 😘

• Heart
I second this although I see them more like BFFs and extensions of each other in a way. They share the same brain sometimes. 😂

Aw yes, the arrival video! Thank you for posting it.

Guess who was awake way before 6am and is therefore at work an hour early and absolutely bricking it? I’m not made for giving lectures. 🥺
Hope it goes ok!! You’ll be fab don’t worry ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.