John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, I will not. I had a 10 minute rant yesterday to RLF about balloons and now will have to spend my life only buying paper streamers to make a point.

Sorry I really hate balloon arches.

Also, am catching up, but YES to the velvet dresses, very dita von teese you slinky thing. Also YES to Luke Shaw but can still see my brother in law in him so only a half yes.
I don't like balloon arches either but I especially don't like them for adults who surely don't get any enjoyment out of them whatsoever (Jack and Sasha, I'm looking at you).

You guys are so sweet. Thank you for making me feel like I look nice. It's so appreciated 😍 normally I feel like a big stompy lumbering beast

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m not a cocktail connoisseur but I agree a martini doesn’t quite describe our bae.

Lush.
I feel like he'd be more of an Old Fashioned, or perhaps a Mojito. 🥰

This is so sweet that they have had the party early so he can be there (and that LO does not have the new baby hijacking his big day too).

I don't like him being referenced as 'ON's LO' though. John's references to 'my kids' and the 'Daddy' top tell us all we need to know regarding whose LO he is.
I agree with this, family isn't only by blood, and he's been there since the beginning, so in my eyes the little ladl's as much his LO as he's hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is so sweet that they have had the party early so he can be there (and that LO does not have the new baby hijacking his big day too).

I don't like him being referenced as 'ON's LO' though. John's references to 'my kids' and the 'Daddy' top tell us all we need to know regarding whose LO he is.
I just quickly typed it out in a rush between other things it’s not meant to cause offence.

I feel like he'd be more of an Old Fashioned, or perhaps a Mojito. 🥰

I agree with this, family isn't only by blood, and he's been there since the beginning, so in my eyes the little ladl's as much his LO as he's hers.
I’ll be mindful going forward even when rushing if I put pictures up in future

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just quickly typed it out in a rush between other things it’s not meant to cause offence.

mate post what you like - no censorship here

unless you want to put pictures of terrance trent up might have to veto those

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

No rebuke, darling ❤ Please don't worry about things being taken the wrong way.

I'm having a pre-bedtime gingerbread flavoured hot chocolate and it is 🔥😋👌

• Heart

Aw, I hope you didn't take my comment the wrong way, I might have written it a little harshly, admittedly. 😳 It's not a slight to you personally. I think we've all written things in a haste that probably read ambiguous in a way. I know I'm prone to do so, when I'm tired and unable to English properly anymore.

Like you, I'm happy they were all able to celebrate beforehand, so no one was missing out.

mate post what you like - no censorship here

unless you want to put pictures of terrance trent up might have to veto those
Every time TAA speaks, he reminds me of Patrick from Spongebob... I can't even tell you why, it's just what comes to mind.

• Haha
0800 in the bloody morning for this

Will be on the stinky tube. Enjoy bae spotting

• Heart

I guarantee this will be a 5 second glimpse of them walking to the bus and then from bus to plane, amongst hours of Josh Denzel talking out of his arse

• Haha
  • Heart
I guarantee this will be a 5 second glimpse of them walking to the bus and then from bus to plane, amongst hours of Josh Denzel talking out of his arse
Shame we won’t get answers to the real question we have - which 2 of his boyfriends is he gonna sit between on the flight…

• Haha

Noooooo I am working in the morning 😭😭 I was supposed to be on AL this week.

@lou_claire91 I ordered a kids England kit from the seller you recommended and it's here! Only 2 weeks for delivery. I didn't think I would get it in time. Perfect fit this time, ty!

• Sad
  • Heart
Do you reckon they can sit where they want or is it designated for them?
HK totally sits at the front next to Gareth
For sure. He did so in the video of them getting their suits on that time, I’m sure he’ll do it again.

He looks so awkward in the top one, clearly just rushed in from wherever he was hiding.

Aww ready to play (on field and off field) with his number 1 bae in the second pic 💙
The top one is shite. Bae looks diminished, a couple of them have their eyes closed, Marcus half disappeared, Phil’s shirt is a mess, and the less said about TAA the better. The second pic with Kyle is 🥰

• Sad
  • Heart
For sure. He did so in the video of them getting their suits on that time, I’m sure he’ll do it again.

The top one is shite. Bae looks diminished, a couple of them have their eyes closed, Marcus half disappeared, Phil’s shirt is a mess, and the less said about TAA the better. The second pic with Kyle is 🥰
Oh no I meant on the plane haha 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.