John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hell bring him on as a sub I’m sure

Good god girl you must be knackered
I’m exhausted. :ROFLMAO: Normally it’s a PL Saturday when I’m up this early but don’t have to work later. But today’s Monday so work starts at 8:00! Hope you’re having a nice afternoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How are we all feeling??

the pizza is in the oven and the lap top is on the window sill… going to give the mouse a little wiggle every now and again 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How are we all feeling??

the pizza is in the oven and the lap top is on the window sill… going to give the mouse a little wiggle every now and again 🤣
Excited to see bae! Hope the preparation for your new job is going well. Did you have a nice weekend?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Excited to see bae! Hope the preparation for your new job is going well. Did you have a nice weekend?
Yes, me too 😍 how are you?

it’s busy.
my phone usage has gone down from 7 hours a day to 3 in the last week, so it shows I’m already feeling it at work 🤣
Seemed to go down like a lead balloon when I left at 12, but I’ve had this annual leave in since the fixtures were announced, and I’m still checking my laptop.

I really like that top…

don’t know if that’s controversial

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I quite like that top💜

Yes, me too 😍 how are you?

it’s busy.
my phone usage has gone down from 7 hours a day to 3 in the last week, so it shows I’m already feeling it at work 🤣
Seemed to go down like a lead balloon when I left at 12, but I’ve had this annual leave in since the fixtures were announced, and I’m still checking my laptop.

I really like that top…

don’t know if that’s controversial
Snap 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
OH MY GOD, I am not awake enough for this tit.

The FS1 live feed isn't loading on the Fire Stick app. I can start their pre-match show from the beginning but the live feed isn't loading, I keep getting an error screen. I was gonna shower but I guess now I'm going to be setting up other apps in case the match stream doesn't work. It is working fine on my laptop browser, but ughhh.

Update: I got the stream working on my tv. 4K is so amazing. I love technology. Who needs clean hair to WFH?

How are we all feeling??

Did you see Amie's Instagram posts?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.